2011 Mustang 5.0 Stock block 881whp!

Big turkey

Established Member
We just finished this build on this 2011 Mustang and decided to dyno it last week to see where we were at.

Quick rundown on the build:

2011 Mustang 5.0
STOCK bottom end
Boss Heads
Boss Intake Manifold
Comp Stage 3 Camshafts
Full Exhaust w/hi-flo cats
Procharger P1SC (pullied for 16psi, only seeing 10psi)
Alky Control Dual Nozzle Meth System
SCT Tune

We made 5 pulls and every one was over 850whp.

[youtube_browser]wwvyCuGhDYg[/youtube_browser]

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Nice numbers for that PSI. What do you expect in terms of reliability?

These things keep growing on me more and more. ^This^ is my first question. Second, where are you reading the actual psi from? Why do you think the number is off?

Last edited by a moderator:

Big turkey

Established Member
Actual boost gauge we put in the car, tied to a vacuum block on the manifold. I don't think the number is off, I just think it's how efficient the heads and cams are.

Not sure how long it will last, we are building an engine for it now, and when it's done we will go for 1000rwhp. When doing this build it wasn't how long we could make the engine last, it was to see how much power it will actually make!

blk00gtvert

Established Member
Actual boost gauge we put in the car, tied to a vacuum block on the manifold. I don't think the number is off, I just think it's how efficient the heads and cams are.

Not sure how long it will last, we are building an engine for it now, and when it's done we will go for 1000rwhp. When doing this build it wasn't how long we could make the engine last, it was to see how much power it will actually make!

nice numbers... spinning that poor little p1 lol

what pulley?

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
ok, that's impressive.....i hope the owner leaves it for a bit and see's how long it lasts on this combo. There are alot of people out there watching this i bet

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
So its a boss, with cams, intake, exhaust, 10(16)psi blower, and meth?!

That sounds like a very basic set of mods for that high of horsepower, thats incredible!

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
It's pullied for 16psi.. 3.5" blower pulley. It shows 10psi then after 7200rpm it falls to 7psi. I think we are maxed out on the blower.

dump that p1 and put an F1 on it there is a local guy here who is on this forum without head work, cams etc is making 700rwhp on 10psi. I can only dream what u would make with ur motor combo with a F1.

blk00gtvert

Established Member
dump that p1 and put an F1 on it there is a local guy here who is on this forum without head work, cams etc is making 700rwhp on 10psi. I can only dream what u would make with ur motor combo with a F1.

agreed. ours made 650 with only mods being a D1sc @12 psi and a off road mid pipe.

F1A is where is at on that combo. and yes you are out of blower. lol

mrlrd1

Established Member
I think that's the most HP ever made from the P-1 compressor, on any engine in history. And only 10psi? Are you sure it's a P-1, and not a D-1?

Monster Mach

Established Member
In b4 omg your a liar posts....

Very impressive I must say

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

venomws6

Established Member
Very nice work BigTurkey.

93 octane & meth? what's the compression of the engine?

Users who are viewing this thread