New Daily Driver

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I have a 60 mile round trip commute for work and I got tired of the crappy mileage in my truck. I figured it was time for a new DD anyways. After looking around at several different cars and getting some different opinions (thanks RDJ!) I finally settled on a new Focus. It's a Titanium hatchback model with the premium package, handling package, winter package, moonroof, SYNC, navigation, and 2 tone tuscany red interior package. I've had it for a few days now and I love this car. Very well put together, drives great, handles great, and has a ton of features. I got the windows tinted today and figured I'd snap a few pics.

Focus011.jpg

Focus010.jpg

Focus002.jpg

Focus001.jpg

Focus006.jpg

Focus005.jpg

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice :coolman: I wanted to get my wife one, to replace her explorer. But it doesn't have the room to haul around the dogs :(

dam2v

Slow Cobras INC
Established Member
I really like that model. However I can't see myself spending over 20 for a focus. :(

SVT_4_me

Established Member
hmmmm.... for the price you paid a VW GTI would have made a much nicer DD. that interior is hideous.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

Looks cooler than a Camaro. :thumbsup:

Haha. :p

I really like that model. However I can't see myself spending over 20 for a focus. :(

I didn't either, but you get a lot of car for the money.

Jealous..

Very, very nice little car that on the inside is not all that little.:rockon::beer:

Still really love my VERY USED 04 SVT Focus though. :p;-)

I couldn't believe the interior room when I first drove one. Glad I decided to give it a chance. I like the SVT Focus too.

hmmmm.... for the price you paid a VW GTI would have made a much nicer DD. that interior is hideous.

The Focus with more options was over $2,000 less than the GTI. It also had a lot more interior room. I like the Focus interior, a lot more than the plaid in the GTI. :shrug:

SVT_4_me

Established Member

haha why even post? :kaboom:

Nice car great mpg's

The Focus with more options was over $2,000 less than the GTI. It also had a lot more interior room. I like the Focus interior, a lot more than the plaid in the GTI. :shrug:

everyone is entitled to their own opinion. i think the car is ugly, especially the interior. the GTI looks great and would be fun to drive everyday. this focus, not so much...

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
everyone is entitled to their own opinion. i think the car is ugly, especially the interior. the GTI looks great and would be fun to drive everyday. this focus, not so much...

You're certainly entitled to your opinion. I considered the GTI. In the end I didn't want to spend over $2,000 more for a car with less interior room, less features, worse fuel economy, and IMO didn't look as good.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
love it man!!! great interior choice you have to get that or the white leather for the interior!!!
you don't get that choice with the titanium edition, which is what I got and damn I really wanted that interior

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
LOL none of us with them can, but I will tell you that they are worth every dime.

yeah and just how much experience do you have driving either one. as was said you are certainly entitled to your opinion but at least base it on facts. I don't like the GTIs and see sinister's reply for the rest of the stuff the focus has over the GTI.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion. I considered the GTI. In the end I didn't want to spend over $2,000 more for a car with less interior room, less features, worse fuel economy, and IMO didn't look as good.
THIS +65,000 glad you like it man. I wouldn't trade mine for 2 GTIs LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread