^_^
Established Member
Man these are getting really popular

I'd love to drive one see what all the fuss is about

though from what I can see from pics these little guys look awesome

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Congrats on the new DD, the new focus is a fantastic car, WAY better then the old ones!

Is a manual transmission an option anymore on those things? Nice 'lil car...

You can, but to find one on a dealer lot is very very rare. I've seen ONE out of about 40, and it was of course locked :nonono:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Nice DD and THANK YOU for buying AMERICAN!!!

:rockon:

you don't get that choice with the titanium edition, which is what I got and damn I really wanted that interior

You can get the red or the white interior option with the Titanium (that's what mine is), just not with your exterior color.

Is a manual transmission an option anymore on those things? Nice 'lil car...

Yes the manual is standard in the lower models and is now an option on the Titanium.

THIS +65,000 glad you like it man. I wouldn't trade mine for 2 GTIs LOL!

LOL, yeah I love it.

Scott, congrats on the new dd. The car looks great and I'm really impressed with the interior...

Thanks bro. I love the interior. Roomy, comfortable, great fit and finish, and the Nav with SYNC and MyFordTouch is awesome.

Man these are getting really popular

I'd love to drive one see what all the fuss is about

though from what I can see from pics these little guys look awesome

Give it a whirl!

Nice! My parent's Focus is nearly identical in every way but an SEL.

I test drove an SEL before I got this one. I was sold pretty quick.

Congrats on the new DD, the new focus is a fantastic car, WAY better then the old ones!

Thanks. Ford really stepped it up with this new model. A lot of my friends were like "You got a what?" when they found out what car I got. Every one of them understood once they actually checked it out.

i would totally have sex with that interior

Ok, but kindly clean up after yourself. :lol1:

28/38

SvilleCobra

Established Member
Great Buy...thinking of one myself to replace my '03 Audi A4. Bot my daughter a SE with the sport package a few months back...has Sync and all bells whistles for that package level. These are great cars! Bravo Ford.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
. 28/38 is what the sticker says. If you stay out of it you can hypermill and get 41 according to some owners. I have 9k on mine and the best I have seen is 31 on the highway. But 28 (my usual) at 85mph with the AC running is fine by me.

And sinister yer right it is the color that kept me from the Tuscany interior I had forgotten about that lol.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
. 28/38 is what the sticker says. If you stay out of it you can hypermill and get 41 according to some owners. I have 9k on mine and the best I have seen is 31 on the highway. But 28 (my usual) at 85mph with the AC running is fine by me.

And sinister yer right it is the color that kept me from the Tuscany interior I had forgotten about that lol.

31 seems really low for that. I can pull 35-36 out of my A4.

Tispho

Established Member
I've been really interested in the new focus lately with all their features.

This one for some strange reason amazed me. I don't believe even Audis have this. Because I remember having to go into the MMI system to move the wipers into service position.

Its incredibly useful when you are washing your car or changing blades. Especially if the wipers are tucked underneath the hood and can't be flipped upwards.

[youtube_browser]PsGtaT3U0ug[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
You said you only get 28 at 85 with the AC.

I got right at 35 mpg traveling between 70-80. AC was off but that wouldn't drop me 7 mpgs.

the 28 was what I was getting. BUT it has been going up. my last trip of 200 miles at 85+ I got 31. with the AC on.

you get 30-35 doing 5-10mph less and without the AC on. guess I was right in calling :bs:

you make a 1500 mile round trip, doing 85+ with the AC on the entire time and if you get 33.5 I will take down the :bs: flag but be prepared to prove it.

I could easily get those numbers if I did 70-80 with the AC on. I just don't keep my foot out of the gas.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
the 28 was what I was getting. BUT it has been going up. my last trip of 200 miles at 85+ I got 31. with the AC on.

you get 30-35 doing 5-10mph less and without the AC on. guess I was right in calling :bs:

you make a 1500 mile round trip, doing 85+ with the AC on the entire time and if you get 33.5 I will take down the :bs: flag but be prepared to prove it.

I could easily get those numbers if I did 70-80 with the AC on. I just don't keep my foot out of the gas.

I didn't realize that 80 mph was considered keeping your foot out of it...

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
I've read that above 60 it doesn't really matter if the ac is on or not. What is sticker on one of those if you don't mind me asking

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I've read that above 60 it doesn't really matter if the ac is on or not. What is sticker on one of those if you don't mind me asking
Sticker on my Titanium with all available options except for NAV was 28 and change. I used x-plan and got a couple of decent rebates and paid 25 and less change.

Users who are viewing this thread