New Daily Driver

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Awesome dd. drove one not long ago. Really nice cars and a ton of options. I would like to have one of those for a daily or the new focus st

Last edited:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Very nice. I'm jealous of the new ones looks and features. Although I paid only 16 for mine with almost every option back in 06. But hell I only have 31k miles on it and it will be 6 years old this year, so not like I need a new one anytime soon though.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Sticker on my Titanium with all available options except for NAV was 28 and change. I used x-plan and got a couple of decent rebates and paid 25 and less change.

Wow. A lot of coin for a focus.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Thanks guys. :beer:

Nice. We're debating between a focus or a fiesta. Curious to see what mileage you get.

Just filled up for the first time today. Combined mileage on this tank was 31mpg. Pretty even mix of city and highway. With only a few hundred miles on the odo I expect the mileage to go up too. I'll be putting 240 miles on it next week for work, almost all of it highway. I'm curious to see how it does then.

I've read that above 60 it doesn't really matter if the ac is on or not. What is sticker on one of those if you don't mind me asking

MSRP on mine was $27,500. You can get a base Focus for $16K and change though.

Wow. A lot of coin for a focus.

It is. I never thought I'd dump this much money for one but you really do get a lot of car for the money. With all the options I have it's actually competitively priced in it's segment against its closest competition.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Well, that kind of settles it for me. I have been thinking of a daily driver and the Focus keeps coming up. Nice ride Sinister.

MJN

Established Member
Sweet Focus I really love the look of the new ones, and I love that interior. I daily drive a 09 SES and regular get 37mpg on the highway with 65,000 miles on her, now my wife with her Fiesta she is getting 42 even 43 with hers.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I've been really interested in the new focus lately with all their features.

This one for some strange reason amazed me. I don't believe even Audis have this. Because I remember having to go into the MMI system to move the wipers into service position.

Its incredibly useful when you are washing your car or changing blades. Especially if the wipers are tucked underneath the hood and can't be flipped upwards.

[youtube_browser]PsGtaT3U0ug[/youtube_browser]

Now that is just SUPER! :p

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I've been really interested in the new focus lately with all their features.

This one for some strange reason amazed me. I don't believe even Audis have this. Because I remember having to go into the MMI system to move the wipers into service position.

Its incredibly useful when you are washing your car or changing blades. Especially if the wipers are tucked underneath the hood and can't be flipped upwards.

[youtube_browser]PsGtaT3U0ug[/youtube_browser]

You make the vid? :D

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Really great looking car.

. 28/38 is what the sticker says. If you stay out of it you can hypermill and get 41 according to some owners. I have 9k on mine and the best I have seen is 31 on the highway. But 28 (my usual) at 85mph with the AC running is fine by me.

And sinister yer right it is the color that kept me from the Tuscany interior I had forgotten about that lol.

I know different trim levels or packages are rated at 40 hwy from the factory. Some are 38, some are 40.

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
car looks awesome, nice choice on the interior, love the way these cars look, best looking focus to date...the new ST at the NY Autoshow had me drooling

srtsir

Established Member
I really like the way new focus looks I have two of them not new ones 06 and 07 and love both of them one is my wifes dd and the other is mine...But for 27K I think I would rather go WRX hatch Route...My Brother in law just bought a 2012 WRX Hatch for 27,300....And that car is awesome DD especially the winters...

Users who are viewing this thread