I got a joke for you guys. 03 Cobra vs 2010 Taurus SHO

SVTDice

Established Member
So, Long story short. One of my friends Ex's thinks he can beat my Cobra with his Stock SHO. I don't know what the world has been coming to. I would have never fiqured a Cobra even being compared to a Taurus. But...Okay. :dw:

So, Anybody care to give me a ending result?

Oh also he wants to do "Pinks" That part made me chuckle. Anyways, Let me know what you guys think. :shrug:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
So, Long story short. One of my friends Ex's thinks he can beat my Cobra with his Stock SHO. I don't know what the world has been coming to. I would have never fiqured a Cobra even being compared to a Taurus. But...Okay. :dw:

So, Anybody care to give me a ending result?

Oh also he wants to do "Pinks" That part made me chuckle. Anyways, Let me know what you guys think. :shrug:

If he is modded and not saying you better be on a sticky tire.

He is not going to have a hook up problem, he may or may not have a power to weight problem, but that remains to be seen.

IF he is stock, easy win for you. That's a big IF.

SVTDice

Established Member
I doubt he will put his money where his mouth is Tbh. The kid and Yes I do use the word "Kid" Because he is under 18. Anyways, Pretty much he got it Yesterday, Because thats the first thing he did was start bragging about it to his EX about it.

But Jimmy. I do have some sticky tires laying around. I'm also planning on getting it retuned + a 2.65 Upper and a 4lb Lower. But This is a "What if" Thread right now, He just told his EX he wants to race for pinks, And she told me. But yeah it made me chuckle. Heh.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I doubt he will put his money where his mouth is Tbh. The kid and Yes I do use the word "Kid" Because he is under 18. Anyways, Pretty much he got it Yesterday, Because thats the first thing he did was start bragging about it to his EX about it.

But Jimmy. I do have some sticky tires laying around. I'm also planning on getting it retuned + a 2.65 Upper and a 4lb Lower. But This is a "What if" Thread right now, He just told his EX he wants to race for pinks, And she told me. But yeah it made me chuckle. Heh.

Well he's 18, just bought the car and thinks it's the fastest thing out there! Heck we've all been there! I thought my old 91 GT was soooo fast! The kid is going to have a wake up call!

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
A tune-only SHO runs high 12s I believe. Its rather heavy though. Give him a 40 roll and watch him pull off and disappear faster than you can say 'bus length'.

Silver03Termi

Established Member
A tune-only SHO runs high 12s I believe. Its rather heavy though. Give him a 40 roll and watch him pull off and disappear faster than you can say 'bus length'.

No sir, you are wrong. These cars have an advantage at the start of a race when the cobra may be spinning. Youve seen too many Evo vids on you tube. This isnt the same thing. The SHO is 4200 lbs and wont stand a chance against a stock cobra from a roll, let a lone a ported one. It takes a lot less effort to get 3800 lbs moving than 4200, and the 3800 has more tq to do it with. No brainer.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Tell him it's for two hundred bucks or STFU!

He will renege on signing over a title, cash can be held by a third party.

How is an 18 year old owning a 2010 SHO?? Mommy and daddy buy it?

Maybe they are the title holders.

Pinks is a bad idea. It's dumb, he's been watching too much TV.:smmon:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
If you lose to a Taurus i will disown you.

Good luck :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread