I got a joke for you guys. 03 Cobra vs 2010 Taurus SHO

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
No sir, you are wrong. These cars have an advantage at the start of a race when the cobra may be spinning. Youve seen too many Evo vids on you tube. This isnt the same thing. The SHO is 4200 lbs and wont stand a chance against a stock cobra from a roll, let a lone a ported one. It takes a lot less effort to get 3800 lbs moving than 4200, and the 3800 has more tq to do it with. No brainer.

When I said 'pull off and disappear' I didnt mean pull away from the Cobra, I meant pull off the highway and disappear so he doesnt lose his title :)

Red Venum

Established Member
race him for the title,then after u beat him and he's handing u the title say,thats alright I just wanted to see the the look on your face when I whooped your a**:lol:

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Unless he drained his trust fund he doesn't have the title on a car he just bought a day ago, so he can't race for pinks anyway:bash: He's just talking trash.

However, your title says you have a joke for us, but you're asking everyone what they think. Obviously Junior has you a little concerned/worried/nervous/scared over there with his SHO:poke::lol:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Those new SHOs are badass for such big cars, but that kid is batshit crazy if he thinks it's remotely capable of keeping up with your car.

sikryd

Established Member
I say race him, but not for pinks. Cash maybe... You never know what will happen, missed shift, part failure, etc... Not worth losing your car.

SVTDice

Established Member
I say race him, but not for pinks. Cash maybe... You never know what will happen, missed shift, part failure, etc... Not worth losing your car.

This is true, But he backed out, He would not even do it for money. Sadly enough :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread