Avoid Asperformance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
EDITED by L.L.
I moved this to ROADSIDE so people can see it without having to register.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=462332

Teal Gray leather car, also has Sunroof, Paint is in good condition Interrion is in really nics shape as well, 100% stock, car has 119K miles on it, But looks more like a 70K mile car, I don't have any pictures as of yet, but will try and get some soon. Car fax showed Mileage Discrepancy, this was due to the son driving the car and Mom re-newing the tag, she quoted the wrong mileage 2 times, but 119K is correct mileage, I am 4th owner, This is a nice teal DRIVER quality car, with no issues, I am in the Process of detailing it up, so Pictures will be taken when Finished, I am also repainting the black trim, so I have that removed as well, I am asking $9000 OBO, Please no Low ball offers, This car has no Salvage history, Clean title car, ALWAYS Clean. If interested send me a PM and I will call you, can send you pictures I currently have but they are with the Trim off of detailing, let me know, Thanks. I am very picky about my cars, and would rate this one a 7 7 1/2 out of 10, wheels are in nice shape with almost new BFG's Thanks

I bolded the important part of this post. All I have to say is O RLY? This is what asperformance's "ALWAYS Clean" car looked like in December:

cobra2.jpg

cobra1.jpg

I have progress pics of asperformance rebuilding the car too. I have no idea why carfax shows this car as being clean. It was my neighbor's former car, and thanks to LL, we matched up the VIN numbers and they are the same (thanks LL). The car has also been in at least two other accidents besides the one that totaled in in December (front left fender slid against a guardrail, and it got rear ended once). Just giving a heads-up to everyone, and anyone who has bought a car from him that was "clean", get it checked out.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
What all are you doing to it? Has ie been wrecked or what? Just wanted to freshen up the paint? Please send me some pics so [email protected]

Thanks!

Paint on the car was weak, I took it apart to Paint the Black trim and I am also installing new Lights, I did Paint the Fender extension and the Front cover, I wet sanded the car with 2000 and am in the process of Buffing it, it does look like it has had some Paint work in the past but you really have to know what you are looking for to notice it. After that I will put the Moldings back on and take more pictures of it Completed.

The car was WRECKED!:nonono:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
good looking out guys! stick a fork in asperformance, they're DONE!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Hey, if I was looking at a car that I thought was clean, I'd want someone to let me know that it wasn't, so when I saw it (luckily I did, well, luckily for everyone eying the car up), I had to see if it was the same car or not.

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Just because carfax is clean doesnt mean the car is. I all but totalled an old truck I had, and the body shop fixed it and nothing was ever reported on Carfax. Got decent money for it when I traded it in also.

TEGEN

Established Member
Wow. Clear & present deception.

That car is pretty tweaked. Good investigative work gentlemen :beer:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
ASSperformance. These guys are like a pimp who tries to sell all his 'hoes as virgins with slightly worn vaginas.

Last edited by a moderator:

asperformance

Banned
Just so you know, no one on this site has ever bought a car from me ( and I am sure you will say good thing) . I have only sold parts. With no - ratings I might add.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
Just so you know, no one on this site has ever bought a car from me ( and I am sure you will say good thing) . I have only sold parts. With no - ratings I might add.

No to be a complete dick to a total stranger over the internet BUT

I struggle to find your point in the above statement.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

You were asked if the car had ever been wrecked.
You replied the paint was weak. :nonono:

Why didn't you tell him the whole front end was wrecked?

That is deception and lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread