Avoid Asperformance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjs98gt

Established Member
THANK YOU!!!! FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THAT GUY

can you please remove my neutral or bad trader rating now that you see he was the problem??????

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Meh eff the reply that'as messed up and he lied to a probably a few good guys. BAN him.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Just so you know, no one on this site has ever bought a car from me ( and I am sure you will say good thing) . I have only sold parts. With no - ratings I might add.

explain yourself or suffer a very public banning.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
has anyone checked other performance websites to see if he is trying to sell the car there...we need to make sure that no one is taken on a ride, 9 K for a car that has been hit that badly is not right...it was totalled, i mean the whole front end is twisted to the passenger side..no way that car will ever be the same

asperformance

Banned
Look I never once said it had not been hit, The guy who asked the question could have jsut as easily sent me a PM, I would have sent him the Vin, Yes it had paint in the past, I only listed it for $9000 OBO, with clean carfax, I chose not to answer his question, which is my right which I beleve is what this country was founed on, If you all want to bann me because I chosse not to answer his question, I told him it had paint work and that the paint was weak, and that it had an ODO discrepancy on carfax. Which is 100% truth. I don't see the big issue, It is no secret that I sell a lot of wrecked cars, with salvage history, I always disclaim that. I have good trader ratings and never screwed anyone out of anything, and if I get banned because you all THINK i lied then you will have to probabbly have to ban just about everyone on here, cause I know we are all perfect right.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Look I never once said it had not been hit, The guy who asked the question could have jsut as easily sent me a PM, I would have sent him the Vin, Yes it had paint in the past, I only listed it for $9000 OBO, with clean carfax, I chose not to answer his question, which is my right which I beleve is what this country was founed on, If you all want to bann me because I chosse not to answer his question, I told him it had paint work and that the paint was weak, and that it had an ODO discrepancy on carfax. Which is 100% truth. I don't see the big issue, It is no secret that I sell a lot of wrecked cars, with salvage history, I always disclaim that. I have good trader ratings and never screwed anyone out of anything, and if I get banned because you all THINK i lied then you will have to probabbly have to ban just about everyone on here, cause I know we are all perfect right.

WOW! That was the biggest tap dance line of bullshit I've heard in a while. You are a LIAR. Period.
Lucky no one on this site got hosed by you.
Take your BS down the road.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
asperformance just pm'd me this message basically saying the car has been hit but drives just fine, I dont car what you say once a car is bent like htat it will never be 100% straight again, if oyu knwo it has been hit don't advertise it as a perfectly clean car which is what your doing with the carfax report which you know is incorrect......I'm sure your other 93 cobras are just fine or they have been hit badly as well since they all drive the same as you say....so sell them as perfect cars..dont sell the one thats been totalled and once looked like it ran right into a telephone pole like its a gem!

"Ask T-bolt for pictures of the car, car is mint, I have 7 93 Cobras and that car drives just as good as any 93's I have. Weather it was hit or not. And if it was I am sure you couldn't tell, send me a good e-mail and I will gladly send you pictures, you can post them all day if you like."

asperformance

Banned
Still no PM so you can post pictures, quit busting my balls and post the pictures, Let the car speak for it's self, and Just for future reference, Unibody cars do no have frames to bend, I will bet if you look at this car you will be hard pressed to find anything wrong with it. The alignment on the car was perfect also.

lilbuddy1587

Banned
Still no PM so you can post pictures, quit busting my balls and post the pictures, Let the car speak for it's self, and Just for future reference, Unibody cars do no have frames to bend, I will bet if you look at this car you will be hard pressed to find anything wrong with it. The alignment on the car was perfect also.

This still doesn't negate the fact that you BLATANTLY LIED about the car's description. GTFO of here with that bullshit. :kaboom:

openaccount

Established Member

Lol just like those carfax comercials?

Car burnt to a crisp... NEW PAINT!
Car with flood damage... NEW INTERIOR!

100% truth with 110% deception.

You may not have lied but you FLAT OUT BLATANTLY DECIEVED THIS GUY. That is just as bad if not worse than lying. At least if you lie you have the balls to be an asshole. Your trying to take the bitch way out just to make a sale. You are scum. Your just trying to prey on the people you can scam, and when someone calls you out you cower and say you didnt do anything wrong.

brucesvt

Established Member
good looking out guys. i am in the process of getting a 96-98 cobra and you wouldn't believe the amount of "clean cars" out there. but once you run a carfax it tells a different story.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
I chose not to answer his question, which is my right which I beleve is what this country was founed on, If you all want to bann me because I chosse not to answer his question, I told him it had paint work and that the paint was weak, and that it had an ODO discrepancy on carfax. .

when someone asks you a question, you should answer it truthfully, which would have been to say "the car was previously totalled, but has been fixed, and i think it drives perfectly. please feel free to come test drive it/inspect it"

this country was not founded by lying pricks, who side-step questions with bullshit answers, which is what you are. an odometer discrepancy and weak paint does not equal a totalled car. man up, admit you were trying to make an easy sale.

if I get banned because you all THINK i lied then you will have to probabbly have to ban just about everyone on here, cause I know we are all perfect right.

your ass should be banned from every car site you are a member of. picture some poor 17 year old with a dream of owning a cobra, busting his ass working two jobs, saving up enough money for a decent car, and then being deceived into buying that car.

take a hike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread