Not open for further replies.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Lol just like those carfax comercials?

Car burnt to a crisp... NEW PAINT!
Car with flood damage... NEW INTERIOR!

100% truth with 110% deception.

You may not have lied but you FLAT OUT BLATANTLY DECIEVED THIS GUY. That is just as bad if not worse than lying. At least if you lie you have the balls to be an asshole. Your trying to take the bitch way out just to make a sale. You are scum. Your just trying to prey on the people you can scam, and when someone calls you out you cower and say you didnt do anything wrong.
What sucks for me and him is that I was trying to get the funds to by his other S/C car (sans the blower). But after getting notified via two different peeps to avoid this guy, and now seeing this post, how would I be able to sleep at night buying a different car from him, even if it "was" perfect right now and hadn't even seen a door ding... I wouldn't be able to ever really trust the guy. So not only did I get the hose job on this certain car which I passed over, now I don't want to buy his nicer looking more expensive car either.:poke::bs:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
What sucks for me and him is that I was trying to get the funds to by his other S/C car (sans the blower). But after getting notified via two different peeps to avoid this guy, and now seeing this post, how would I be able to sleep at night buying a different car from him, even if it "was" perfect right now and hadn't even seen a door ding... I wouldn't be able to ever really trust the guy. So not only did I get the hose job on this certain car which I passed over, now I don't want to buy his nicer looking more expensive car either.:poke::bs:

I guess you should be able to sleep better knowing you are not getting screwed. Go to bed.

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
I only listed it for $9000 OBO, with clean carfax.......

I told him it had paint work and that the paint was weak, and that it had an ODO discrepancy on carfax. Which is 100% truth.

How can it have a clean carfax and an ODO discrepancy on carfax.....I guess it is one of those clean discrepancies....

93fakesnake

Established Member
I two was looking at one of his Teal Cobra's. To the people that emailed me about him thanks!!!!!!!!! It's good we have people on here looking out for each other.

95'lightning

Established Member
I knew this guy was a tool from being around him at car shows and races, this kinda thing is right up his alley. What goes around comes around. I wish him nothing but the worst in life.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Thanks again everyone... anyone know of a clean Teal Cobra that hasn't been hit by a train for sale?:lol1:

95'lightning

Established Member
Thanks again everyone... anyone know of a clean Teal Cobra that hasn't been hit by a train for sale?:lol1:

Yeah! I've got a 93' GT, I mean Cobra that will be teal. It was only drove on Sundays and the clear coat was rough so I repainted it. You said you wanted black interior right, it will have black interior then. CLEAN CARFAX- CLEAN TITLE! Out of curiosity, do you know how to read VIN numbers?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Yeah! I've got a 93' GT, I mean Cobra that will be teal. It was only drove on Sundays and the clear coat was rough so I repainted it. You said you wanted black interior right, it will have black interior then. CLEAN CARFAX- CLEAN TITLE! Out of curiosity, do you know how to read VIN numbers?

LOL best post on this thread yet... thanks for the laugh!:lol1::beer:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
How can it have a clean carfax and an ODO discrepancy on carfax.....I guess it is one of those clean discrepancies....

CarFax is NOT the end all to telling the history of a car. There are a number of states that do not allow them into their systems to glean information. Not all insurance companies report stuff to CarFax. Is should just be one of a number of tools used to investigate the history of a vehicle but should NEVER be relied on as the end all.

1SVT&1GT

Established Member
I've met this character before, he is no different in person than on here.....as shady as they get. Probably how he got his other cobras, that he reminds you he has every other word out of his mouth. Good heads up work here guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread