Avoid Asperformance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will bet if you look at this car you will be hard pressed to find anything wrong with it. The alignment on the car was perfect also.

That's probably exactly what he was hoping for. That he wouldn't have to say anything and that nobody would notice it.

Scammer at his best right here folks. And he has some weak ass explanations every time he gets caught up in his lies.

Obviously he feels no remorse for fixing up a totalled car and trying to sell it as a straight car just because he thinks he fixed it and put a good alignment on it while all the while lieing and not telling the truth to people who were interested in it.

What a classy character!

Last edited:
I'd still drive it
It's not about driving it or not...it's about him advertising it as a clean/straight unwrecked clean title car when he knows it was totalled before.

Sorry, but I wouldn't buy something like that from someone like him if it was the last car in the world.

When a car has been totalled you should let people know that piece of info as I feel it's pretty important to know before buying a car...not sure about you guys lol.

Last edited:

sweetcoupe93

Established Member
A lot of times, if you do not get a vehicle fixed through an insurance company, then it will not be reported to car fax. In fact, I have heard of shady insurance companies that will fix a totaled car without reporting them and then sell them as a clean car so they can get more money at the auction! I stopped paying for car faxes a couple years ago. Nothing subs for a good look over.

sweetcoupe93

Established Member
I was on Corral and he is on there trying to sell a "mint" 93 Cobra, never wrecked etc. He has already been discovered thanks to one of you guys! The "mint" car seems to match the description for the wrecked one he was trying to sell- uhh.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
he better switch to hondas because he is owned in the mustang community

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I was on Corral and he is on there trying to sell a "mint" 93 Cobra, never wrecked etc. He has already been discovered thanks to one of you guys! The "mint" car seems to match the description for the wrecked one he was trying to sell- uhh.

Get the VIN if possible and PM it to me and I'll tell you if it's the same car or not.

red95gts

Established Member
He is on http://1993cobra.com/phpBB/index.php trying to justify his post on here as well!

I started the thread on 1993cobra.com. You should have seen the PMs I got from him.. LOL But rest assured - he isn't losing any sleep over it! :rolleyes:

I like how he keeps saying that, "I have plenty of people to back me on this", yet no one does. Maybe they're all on spring break. :)

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
I have seen this guy a few times at a couple shows and he seems very kocky and self absorbed so in a way I'm kinda glad that my first impression of the guy was spot on. He drives around in that 93 R like is $hit don't stink and I think it's funny!

he better switch to hondas because he is owned in the mustang community
Honestly he should not do anything with cars being as dishonest as he is.

But sayin ghe is done in the mustang world b/c of this website is pretty stupid. This website is far from being the "mustang world".

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I started the thread on 1993cobra.com. You should have seen the PMs I got from him.. LOL But rest assured - he isn't losing any sleep over it! :rolleyes:

I like how he keeps saying that, "I have plenty of people to back me on this", yet no one does. Maybe they're all on spring break. :)

Give them a link to this thread. Lots of good info here.:)

triplestang

Horse Trader
Established Member
A shame, people like this make buying and selling cars so much harder. You don't know who to trust! Good job on the find guys! It's good to know people still look out for one another.

Last edited:

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
jesus this is just like the ragged out Silver Cobra he tried to sell before and got caught too... you'd think he'd learn, some poor guy is gonna get screwed over by him. Hes over on some local carolina forums too posting shit that doesn't sell on here, scumbag.

There's actually an entire thread over on horsepowerjunkies.com (local Carolina forum) about him too, lol. Seems like no one likes this douche.

http://horsepowerjunkies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58509

as you can see, he was banned there as well, lol

Last edited:

buddha93

Established Member
It's funny how guys can leave a lasting impression on you, but I tried to deal with Aaron Stiles years ago on Mustangworks on a rolling 93' Cobra he had. He was a real f'ing prick and a smartass know-it-all with the simple basic questions I had for him. Glad to see he's been removed from this site. Suck it Aaron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread