Can you smell yourself?!?!

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
WTF?!?! this older guy at work, who's half white/half black smells like Onions, sewer and gummy bear ass all in one sniff. I love him to death but always give him hell cause he smells like a fat dirty walrus. Furthermore, this other aircraft mechanic is downright disgusting and I can't be feet away without gagging or dry heaving. The half white/half black man knows he's smells like poo but tells me to go **** myself. Why doesn't he just shower correctly WTF! Do You have any of those stinky ****'s in your workplace?

MissGT23

Established Member
LOL
I doubt people like that can smell themselves because they are used to it.

txyaloo

Established Member
Do they come into work smelling or does it get worse through the day?

Some people may try to be super clean, but they can still work up a stink.

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
guy who used to work for me smelled like sour milk. he was just so fat and lazy that showering wasn't a priority. had another guy who smelled like funk all the time. a little hazing and he cleaned up for a week. but a stank bitch can't change their stripes

cbr repsol

Established Member
I hear of some people that are alergic to deoderant. They usually smell like ass and I think they say that for cover up. I think they just dont take a shower daily or at all. A guy from my work actually got in trouble for stinking . You could seriously smell him from 15 feet away.

Shokker88

Established Member
My cousin is allergic to deodorant. I saw one time when she either accidentally grabbed the wrong one or tried a new one. She had a rash down her arms and all over her shoulders. I made fun of her for putting deodorant on wrong because the rash was on top of her shoulders and went down to her elbows.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
If you smell somethin stinkin' it's me...cause I'm the shit! :thumbsup:

I deal with some pretty stinky folks from time to time. no co-workers though.

ssssnake

Established Member
I'm in the Army we have ways of dealing with people who smell bad

LOL I don't know if I want to hear that one.

My husband used to work with a guy that smelled horribly. It would literally gag you. He was huge. I don't know if he couldn't reach some areas, but that was the worst smell I ever smelled on a person. I worked at a bank where the mail guy would knock you over. He was the opposite - tall and skinny. One of his superiors told him to remedy the situation. I don't know what he did, but we didn't smell him after that.

For me, I make sure I'm clean and smell good. But when I've been outside with 90 degrees temperature and 90 percent humidity, I'm pretty sure I don't smell as fresh.

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I dated a really cute girl years ago that was allergic to deodorant. It was very strange to comprehend the cuteness of her face and the smell of her pits. It didn't work out, I think she joined the circus afterward.

cotchnobra

Established Member
I used to work with a guy that always smelled like he had smashed poo in his pants. you could smell the shit stank from a couple feet away and it would make me gag when it would waft in my direction. Now I work with an old guy that is in his late 60's early 70's and he smells like stale Palmals and death. but I can stand that better than old poo pants.

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Old Jamaican I used to work with always smelled like shit. One day he was telling me what a bitch his wife was; one of his reasons was that she complained that he always had doo doo stains in his drawers and she was tired of washing them!
This dude had the nastiest habits of anyone I've ever known. He would twirl his nose hairs while he spoke to you and use coffee straws to clean his ears with. One of those dudes you hate to be rude, but you don't shake hands with.

chrisheltra

Established Member
I'm allergic to some deodorants. If the aluminum oxide content in them are too high it will make me break out in a rash that will later turn into scabs. Even if your allergic to some deodorants I highly doubt you are allergic to ALL deodorants. Im sure even if a person was allergic to every deodorant on the drug store shelf they could go see there doctor for an alternative solution.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
I have been told that I have a pleasant natural smell. Also I don't stink when I sweat, strangest thing.

There was a guy at the gym who always ****ing stank even before he worked out. You could smell him 3 machines over. He was like, 6'5 and nearly albino.

Users who are viewing this thread