Can you smell yourself?!?!

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Holy shit I was reading the responses laughing and gagging at the same time this morning. Vicks under nose luv that idea. Txyaloo, he just comes in smelling terrible. SVTCop, correct you have to deal with much worse I shouldn't complain but the stench is killin me. Al, the sour milk gagged me bro thats plain disgusting. Hazing fixed that real quick. Dwight, this guy fits the description of the 15 feet away. CotchNobra, old poo pants, hilarious yet hold up man, (gag),(gag), LOL!

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
There was a guy at the gym who always ****ing stank even before he worked out. You could smell him 3 machines over. He was like, 6'5 and nearly albino.

+1!!! There are two or three at my local Gold's that just smell awful every day. I'm perfectly ok with you not smelling so fresh (it is a gym afterall) but to smell like that as soon as you put your gym clothes on is terrible. I swear some aspects of personal hygeine are just overlooked by some people.

EDIT: From time to time I do smell myself and thats comforting knowing that I must not smell like trash ALL the time. Basically only happens after a long day at work and long cardio session which I'm not holding against anybody else who worked up their stink.

Last edited:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I'm allergic to some deodorants. If the aluminum oxide content in them are too high it will make me break out in a rash that will later turn into scabs. Even if your allergic to some deodorants I highly doubt you are allergic to ALL deodorants. Im sure even if a person was allergic to every deodorant on the drug store shelf they could go see there doctor for an alternative solution.

My couin's wife was allergic to OTC deodorant, she used some all natural hippy type stuff and it worked fine. It's not an excuse.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Stinking at the gym or because you work hard in the heat is one thing... I deal with those all the time (both myself and my co-workers), but not bathing or wearing dirty clothes is nasty.

BM1

Established Member
I'm allergic to some deodorants. If the aluminum oxide content in them are too high it will make me break out in a rash that will later turn into scabs. Even if your allergic to some deodorants I highly doubt you are allergic to ALL deodorants. Im sure even if a person was allergic to every deodorant on the drug store shelf they could go see there doctor for an alternative solution.

Stick to plain deodorants instead of anti-perspirants. Regular Speed Stick (plain deodorant) doesn't have that aluminum crap.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I work in an office environment with well dressed coworkers, so no. Although the last office I worked at had a few people of Indian decent that smelled like curry, and the sweat that sits in between your grundle on a summer day.

Last edited:

99 BIG RED

Established Member
I'm very OCD about being clean. At work we had two employees that stunk. I never had an issue because I was normally not around them.

One day one of them asked me a question and I went to help "HER" and it stunk like feet. I didn't think it was her then I realized that she didn't have any socks on. Well i quickly showed her the employee dress code guidelines and that was fixed.

The other one was easy because he was a guy and it wasn't so bad. We just made sure we had a bottle of axe body spray for him .

There no longer employee's . LOL I'm the type of person that will actually step back if you smell like shit or offer you a stick of gum if you need it.

01Jes

Established Member
I work in an office environment with well dressed coworkers, so no. Although the last office I worked at had a few people of Indian decent that smelled like curry, and the sweat that sits in between your grundle on a summer day.

OMG! grundle on a summer day, :xpl: K that's enough for me!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Come to the mid-east my brothers! You ain't sniffed stink till you get over here.

chrisheltra

Established Member
Had to look up grundle because Ive never heard that term and this is what I got:

The prime piece of real estate located conveniently between Scrotumburg and Anusville.

laughing025.gif

Ive always heard that area called the taint.

Reno Five-O

Established Member
I have guys in my platoon here that smell worse than some of the afghani locals that wanted to be all up on me smelling like piss and donkey shit.

01Jes

Established Member
Had to look up grundle because Ive never heard that term and this is what I got:

The prime piece of real estate located conveniently between Scrotumburg and Anusville.

laughing025.gif

Ive always heard that area called the taint.

:poke: you just had to share that info didn't you. Now mind you, I'm testing FM/AM radio's in the cockpit(pilot side) with my spiffy Brand new David Clarks. Then Mr. Grundle steps in on copilot side:fart:. I Stepped out and faced a fan towards my direction, yea I'm infront of the fan. So everyone else is getting crop dusted, not me, :rockon:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
There's a guy at my work that starts to smell like taco meat towards the end of the day.

chrisheltra

Established Member
We have a guy here who starts smelling like Gorgonzola cheese and fried turkey around 10-11 am. Hes the same guy who wears hand me down clothes and a Git-R-Done hat with a bottle opener built into the bill. I seriously doubt hygiene is very high on his list of priorities.

I usually smell pretty ripe after going for a run.

Last edited:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I have been told that I have a pleasant natural smell. Also I don't stink when I sweat, strangest thing.

I'm the exact same way.

I've never had a problem with BO and never had to wear deodorant. My wife even hates me for it.

When I was in the USAF at height of Desert Storm, I often got tagged to go play war out in the desert behind my old base (here in AZ) for 2-3 weeks at a time for the IG inspectors.

In the middle of summer.

I was usually the only one in my crew that didn't stink to high hell from spending most of our time in the desert in MOPP gear (chemical resistant suit for those that don't know).

delvin.a

Established Member
This thread has made me cry laugh! Thanks

I worked with a younger dude at UPS once that would come in smelling like old chicken noodle soup it was awful. Also during the same time period at UPS we had a old Peruvian dude that I seriously don't think showered ever, at all. Anyways one day they called us all in about 30 minutes early (paid mind you) to have a discussion about personal hygiene. The poor lady from HR having to stand up and tell adults about showers and deodorant was hilarious to me.

At the next job, this one in aviation I worked with this 78 y/o black dude that always wore an apron. Well for whatever reason the trash cans always stunk really badly in his area, one day I found out why. This dude would flap that apron over the trash can, unzip and piss in the can right there in the middle of the shop. Needless to say he took the trash out from then on. This dude was a trip, he'd get sick to his stomach if we'd get to talking about cunnilingus talking about "y'all are sick!" "can't believe you white boys do that!" I've never laughed so hard at work as I did around this guy.

ssssnake

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread