Can you smell yourself?!?!

chrisheltra

Established Member
This dude was a trip, he'd get sick to his stomach if we'd get to talking about cunnilingus talking about "y'all are sick!" "can't believe you white boys do that!" I've never laughed so hard at work as I did around this guy.

That is the second word in this thread I had to look up because Ive never heard it. This time it was blocked by Websense lol.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I know a guy who constantly cups his hands and smells his breath. I am afraid to ask him why?

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
One of my boss' breathe smells like dog shit. It is horrible when he is talking to you. Like three feet away bad.

We had a general foreman that could clear out a room with his breath. We also have a Korean janitor that can clear out a room with that horrible garlicy smell...disgusting.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Can you smell yourself?!?!

Hang on. Let me Check

Yep.

Not bad for working all day, need a shower though

Stinger2011

Established Member
I can't smell well due to a childhood accident. I hope I smell good. I've had to ask people if I smell alright a few times when going out because of this. Lol.

myblackgt

MPG LOL
Established Member
I used to work at a car wash with this guy who would wear jeans and a sweatshirt in mid July in 90-100* temps. He smelled so bad i couldnt be around him.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I worked retail with a guy that smelled like he bathed in shit every day. Nice guy but I dunno how he just didn't know.

Customers would complain all the time about it and then he quit lol.

I take damn good care to make sure I don't smell at all. I'm fat so I don't wanna be the fat smelly guy.

I always smell like cologne but not European levels. I have bottles everywhere, work, home and truck lol

hweb30

02 V6
Established Member
Do some people just "naturally" produce a certain smell, i can think of several people of the top of my head that just have a very odd smell about them.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
I have been told that I have a pleasant natural smell. Also I don't stink when I sweat
:dw: like sweet roses huh, not sure if serious man. Now I'll admit the Playdo machine in my pants has experienced occasional seepage in 105* plus weather, but I have the decency to take care of business in the Mens room.
yes i smell myself...the scent of SwampAss..
:lol:

There was a guy working in our office that smelled like a Whataburger with onions - Whew!
Blasphemy!, How dare you speak of Whataburger in that tone

Users who are viewing this thread