power 2012 recaros in my 07 and bunch of other mods

BilletProShop

Established Member
after seeing these at a car show, i just had to get a set, but just couldn`t go without having power seats,3 hours later..... we have a pair of power Recaros, they seem huge but at the same time, the support and comfort is much improved over the standard seats, well worth the effort
IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

at the same time decided to replace the wheels...again,for the 7th time over 3 years, so out with the alcoas and in with the SVTPP wheels
IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

will the modding ever stop ,i guess not, from day one this GT500 has seen so many mods that
i don`t know where to start, well... just having fun modding it !!

Last edited:

ad445

Racing Is In My Blood
Established Member
They look awesome !!!
Can you tell us where you got them from?
I've been looking for ones with red stripes like yours with no luck LOL...

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Damn that Black/Red combo looks mean with the new wheels. :rockon:

The Black/Red seats are even more :bowdown: Where did you source them from?

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Look in the background - he swapped the bases of his seats...

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Car looks BEAUTIFUL...and well thought out upgrades!

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Someone in another thread said they were 4-6 lbs less. But with the electronics swap I'm sure that changes

pony23

Established Member
Great mod. Where did you end up getting them from? If you don't mind the price too? I really like the seats. Great look.

BilletProShop

Established Member
Thanks guys for the comments,
seats are brand new, ended up buying front and rears, then swapped the base from my seats.. already had the electronics for the passenger from an earlier swap that i did from a GT, with the swap they weigh about the same as the factory seats... i wanted power seats and didn't care about the weight issue,wheels are from a 2012 that showed up at our shop and wanted other wheels for his GT500 and since i wanted to replace the alcoas i didnt take too long to agree on a deal

Van@RevanRacing

Thanks guys for the comments,
seats are brand new, ended up buying front and rears, then swapped the base from my seats.. already had the electronics for the passenger from an earlier swap that i did from a GT, with the swap they weigh about the same as the factory seats... i wanted power seats and didn't care about the weight issue,wheels are from a 2012 that showed up at our shop and wanted other wheels for his GT500 and since i wanted to replace the alcoas i didnt take too long to agree on a deal

Those look BAD ASS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread