power 2012 recaros in my 07 and bunch of other mods

08cobrajet

SVT Addict
Established Member
WOW, great job.

I see your location says Montreal but you have a Texas inspection? Are you in Texas?

nope we're from montreal, my dad brought the car down from a ford dealer in texas, he really, REALLY wanted the black with red package haha

Bad500Chris

Ace
Established Member
Man that looks GREAT! I'd love to see how you moved the seats over to the power unit.
I'll be looking for a set with white stripes!

BilletProShop

Established Member
Man that looks GREAT! I'd love to see how you moved the seats over to the power unit.
I'll be looking for a set with white stripes!

the move to the power unit is quite simple, couple of hours to do the pair, basically separate the seat back from the bottom,
then remove the leather and cushion, the retaining bolts will be exposed, swap the base and your done, the passenger seat already was power from a previous swap,
the only difference is i had to bring additionnal 12 volt and ground to power the unit at that time

tripblkgt500

Established Member
man...looks nice...i just got my gt500 saturday...my head is spinning with what to do first...

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Defintely like the badges. Seats are nice too but I think out of my price range lol. I would have to drive the car more often with a set of those in there. 18 months and only 2,500 miles

Hwangtkd

Established Member
Can you tell me where you got the red stripe kit? Ive been looking all over the internet. I found the hood but cant find the door gt500 decal.

Thanks!
Rob

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Sorry to bring back a zombie thread. OP, did you also install the bladder for the power lumbar support?

Users who are viewing this thread