power 2012 recaros in my 07 and bunch of other mods

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I enjoyed our conversation, Sylvain. The Recaro seats really set your car off!

Take care.

Tob

Kenneth

Established Member
I've been looking for some red stripe Recaro's to add in my 2011.
Not really worried about power though.

BilletProShop

Established Member
Airbags are plug and play, bladder sensor connector was different, just swapped it. Should be the same for you though.

Last edited:

celticfdguy

Keepin Calm and Chivin On
Established Member
So, if I understand correctly, I can purchase a set of Recaro's and swap the base out so I retain the electronics and it bolts up easily into my car?

RARESNAKE

Established Member
I have an 07 I am looking to install a set of 12 manual recalls in my car. My passenger seat Is manual. So what exactly would I need to swap from my old seats to the remarks to make them install properly? Rails? Airbag sensor? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Hec332

SBF W/Twin 76's Street Car
Established Member
I have an 07 I am looking to install a set of 12 manual recalls in my car. My passenger seat Is manual. So what exactly would I need to swap from my old seats to the remarks to make them install properly? Rails? Airbag sensor? Your help is greatly appreciated.

That makes to of us...lol

jfried

Established Member

As far as I've read (and going to embark upon).... You need to swap the "bladder" that goes under the seat foam and above the springs (to detect how heavy your passenger is) and the black box that's mounted on the underside of the seat which connects to it.

That, and of course you need to find a set of recaros.

Users who are viewing this thread