new deep dish cobra r's, and lowered on my 03

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
Finally got it all done and some pics taken. Deep dish Cobra R's with 315/35-17 Goodyears on the back. I put up a post a while back asking everyone if I should get the black or silver centered wheels....Glad I listened to the guys that said silver. Also, if anyone's wondering about the lowering, I took the advice of a few threads I found on SVTP and cut the stock springs. Took off one full coil front and back and love the looks! Worked like a charm! Maybe a bit low, but haven't scraped anything yet! Just put on my new rear bumper inserts too!

Sorry the car isn't polished up...but, here in Indiana it's a bit chilly and I wanted to get some pics up.

Now that I've got it looking the way I want it, it's time to blow the coming tax check on a Whipple! (I wanna be just like Hissman!) :thumbsup:

2c0a6e2de74d20915bc0db46ec31397e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

40a0862ccf968dfcc5c75c91d773793a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2c8c5fe65a5fc9584bb2f8e6de1ee2db.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

e5c43389dc792b2a451dbfcca254bac5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

WhiteStallionGT

I would have to disagree with SnakeBite. Those wheels are badass!!! First time I've seen them on a car. Never knew they made Deep Dish Cobra Rs. They look great!!!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Those are some kick ass wheels! Very nice TR cobra you have there buddy :beer:

-Jeff

muhtalicbloo

Established Member
ya since when did they start making deep dish cobra r's???? now only if they'd make deep dish y2k r's......mmmmm....ne ways great looking car and i like the rims....they're not the fr's or the deep fr's or the bullits like everyone else has....props!

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
thanks guys! love to hear the compliments! Started to get worried I made a bad decison after Snakebite2k5 (above) said he didn't care for them.

I got them off of ebay.....super cheap too! I was going to go with SSR's again like I had on my last Cobra, but I found these, all 4 wheels delivered to my door for less than the cost of just 1 SSR rim! So, I figured they looked good enough and it saved me almost $2000.00 by going this route.

That's $2000.00 closer to dropping the cash down for a Whipple!

Thanks again guys!

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
muhtalicbloo said:
they're not the fr's or the deep fr's or the bullits like everyone else has....props!

:beer: All those wheels do look great, I have to admit. But you are right...this is one of the reasons I went with these wheels. I've never seen any pics of these on any car......(YET)

We'll see how long it lasts.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
WOLFGANGSTA said:
thanks guys! love to hear the compliments! Started to get worried I made a bad decison after Snakebite2k5 (above) said he didn't care for them.

I got them off of ebay.....super cheap too! I was going to go with SSR's again like I had on my last Cobra, but I found these, all 4 wheels delivered to my door for less than the cost of just 1 SSR rim! So, I figured they looked good enough and it saved me almost $2000.00 by going this route.

That's $2000.00 closer to dropping the cash down for a Whipple!

Thanks again guys!

did u say whipple??? ok now i like ur wheels ;-)

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
Snakebite2k5 said:
did u say whipple??? ok now i like ur wheels ;-)

:beer: Yup, Whipple! Regarding the wheels, I just wanted a little old school Mustang flair and something nobody else had....and with the Whipple, I'll have new school under the hood!

Users who are viewing this thread