new deep dish cobra r's, and lowered on my 03

God

Established Member
damn that sucks i thought they'd look good, but ive changed my mind

DSGMach

Mach-oholic
Established Member
Damn you beat me. I bought the black one's for my Mach 1 and the tires should be mounted on them next week. I was hoping I could get some pics up before anyone else. Oh well, they look great man.

1999-COBRA-6661

[S]pecial[V]ehicle[T]eam
Established Member
DSGMach said:
Damn you beat me. I bought the black one's for my Mach 1 and the tires should be mounted on them next week. I was hoping I could get some pics up before anyone else. Oh well, they look great man.

Who cares, be sure to post pics.

SVT8U

Established Member
nice ride. That stance looks PERFECT! I plan on cutting my stock springs when I get my car back out this spring (in storage now). Looks like 1 full coil is the way to go. Cool pics.

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
DSGMach said:

:lol: I was wondering if anyone else had found those on ebay yet from these forums. I almost went with black too. Can't wait to see your pics! It's all good, at least you and I will be the 2 coolest cats in the forum with something new that nobody else has.

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
ReVviNg HiGh said:
Im going to get the black ones!! Are they good quality? And are they light?

I'm not sure of the weight...probably close to the stock wheels. Quality wise, hmm, well, they aren't "too" bad. Definitely not up to par with the SSR GT3 wheels, but for the money, they can't be beat. Paint and finish looked good and they were packed well. Again, for the price, they were an excellent deal.

Ford330CID

Ford Rules
Established Member
NICE COBRA :rockon: nice wheels also :thumbsup: ...i think they'd look better w/o the rivets tho

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........GS-D3'S! FAT MEATS baby!

Looks bad ass! Congrats on the set-up!

what % tint do you have btw?

Users who are viewing this thread