new deep dish cobra r's, and lowered on my 03

ScaryGT

Established Member
Those look Bad Ass! Nice stance.... and the deep dish on the back are looking awesome. :rockon:

rbrown-90

Established Member
SICK ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj:

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
a few have asked, so....

Yes, I shaved the bolt head down to about 1/2 it's orig. thickness where it is closest to the tire. Also used the 3/8th inch spacers along with the extended reach lugs. That, along with the lowering, puts the inside of the tire just a c*nt hair away from touching when it's up on a lift. So, there's never a worry about it cutting into the tire. It's a close fit, but as long as you get it so it doesn't touch when on a lift there's nothing to worry about.

Also thanks to "1 bad bullit" for the camera tip. I'll give that a try. Got a fairly new 5Mp Sony and not sure on all the settings. Thanks!

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
SpringsStang said:
Looks good...buuuut

I never understood why people get 40 thousand dollar cars, and put $500 dollar wheels on em??

not that it doesnt look good, because it does...but it would look better with some CCW's :D

:poke: Had a sonic blue last summer and I had paid about 3 grand for a set of SSR GT3's with 335/30-18's on the back. Looked sweet, high dollar true 3 piece wheels....but this car I just could not justify it. I'm using all the money I saved for a Whipple and supporting mods. Plus, at the price I paid, I can laugh and not care nearly as much if I hit a pot hole and dent a lip on the rim. I got sick to my stomach everytime I hit a hole driving with my SSR's.

94five0

*Click*
Established Member
defintly a sick wheel, keeps the cobra heritage and is a nice alternatve to 3k 3 piece setup.. bump for a sweet ride.:D

Users who are viewing this thread