Thursday April 6th Get a FREAKING BACK BONE and be heard!!!

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Take (or wear) an American Flag to work day!!! Thursday April 6th 2006

I'm doing it... and I'm telling everybody I know!!!

How it works is simple: Proudly carry an American flag with you wherever you are in public. Small parade style flags on sticks would work best for those who commute by bus or subway and those who walk to work. Carry it around with you when you go out for lunch and when you leave work.
Wear red, white and blue patriotic attire. Fly the American flag at your home. Fly an American flag from your car antenna. Tape an American flag in your car window. The goal is to have Old Glory be given the prominence it deserves and to remind everyone--politicians, illegal aliens and their enablers--that the American flag comes first in this country.

Folks have been clamoring for a march to respond to the pro-illegal alien marches. This is a way to do that without having to take time off from work and family responsibilities and still take a stand in public.

John McCain has been touting the pro-illegal alien marches as being effective in influencing polticians in Washington. Now's your chance to exercise your influence.

Please pass this message along to everyone you know and every patriotic blogger you can think of. Contact any patriotic group you belong to. Contact your local media and talk radio shows. We don't have George Soros to bankroll a publicity campaign. We just have us. Stand up for America and Old Glory this Thursday.

AzDropTop

Established Member
It's really about time we take the country back from Congress, from illegals, and sad to say from the white house. I'm sick of being peed on by those who are supposed to be representing us.

spinscan

Established Member
A kid was suspended for 1 day from Royse City Highschool for flying the American flag from his pickup. This happened last Friday. He was told it was for his own good as there had been rumors going around that he was going to get his butt whipped.

One of the school administrators was on the local news, and said that she felt that the student was trying to "incite". The kid and his dad were on a local (Klif) radio station and basically said that he had the flags on his truck when he drove to school, and removed them after he parked his truck. When he entered the school he was told to go to the office and was told he was suspended.

He said that the day before (Thursday) hispanic students were running through the school waving Mexican flags and none were disciplined. He put the flags on his truck to display his patriotism.

I wish I could find a link to this story. It's hard to believe that crap like this goes on in this country.

Royse City is a little town East of Dallas.

I'm down with flying the Flag. Sorry for the hijack.

MonkeysL

Established Member
its more and more each day out society turns on the American citizen and everything its about.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
spinscan said:
A kid was suspended for 1 day from Royse City Highschool for flying the American flag from his pickup. This happened last Friday. He was told it was for his own good as there had been rumors going around that he was going to get his butt whipped.

What!?! That's the biggest load of *insert random spree of profanity here*

That's just plain stupid. I hate reading the news for this reason, because it shows more and more how this country is going down hill.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
If you work in an oppresively PC work environment... do a lapel pin!!!
Flag on the antenna of your car/truck/bike...
I like the tape one in the window idea myself... that way they are not going to be able to Fv(K with it... without someone taking notice(the wagon of course!!)

But above all tell your freinds!!!

This will be most effective if its... orderly and law abiding... obviously.

But most of all..............BIG!!!

Thanks guys!!! I found out from my wife... who found out ...
from here-->
http://michellemalkin.com/
and here--> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1608081/posts

Last edited:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
10-4! ive got an altama t-shirt with the american flag across the back that i wear every few days.

lightningflag.gif

HoustonGT

Established Member
I'm in. I just don't get if they're protesting and crap because they wanna stay in America, then why the F*** are they flying Mexican flags? Retarded i tell ya :shrug:

svt_foci

Don't Answer
Established Member
spinscan said:

One of the school administrators was on the local news, and said that she felt that the student was trying to "incite". The kid and his dad were on a local (Klif) radio station and basically said that he had the flags on his truck when he drove to school, and removed them after he parked his truck. When he entered the school he was told to go to the office and was told he was suspended.

He said that the day before (Thursday) hispanic students were running through the school waving Mexican flags and none were disciplined. He put the flags on his truck to display his patriotism.

I wish I could find a link to this story. It's hard to believe that crap like this goes on in this country.

Royse City is a little town East of Dallas.

I'm down with flying the Flag. Sorry for the hijack.

That pisses me off. The kid was showing he is proud to be American, not a racists like the Confederate flag (if he flew it ) would have portrayed him to be. I could see how that (confed. flag) may excite people but c'mon the American flag? This is our freedom, our pride what our country stands for!
I say we deport that dumbass principal to Iraq or to El Salvador some f'd up country that he/she would last a day in.
Suspending that boy is like saying :kaboom: here you go cracker. Bull sh*t

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread