Thursday April 6th Get a FREAKING BACK BONE and be heard!!!

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
Im definately in. I can't stand Califagia and all the stupid anti-American bullspit. I actually agreed with O'Reilly when he said if they're that desperate to be against America, why let them be part of America...or something like that.

If you don't like what this country stands for...go to France or something.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
COBRABRAD said:
I will never display the american flag.
You don't have to show people you are proud to be an American, but it is like people are afraid to display it, are you?

bnglcat

Established Member
DaleM said:
You don't have to show people you are proud to be an American, but it is like people are afraid to display it, are you?

^^^ based on his avatar...I am guessing he was being sarcastic...

COBRABRAD

Established Member
bnglcat said:
^^^ based on his avatar...I am guessing he was being sarcastic...
I shouldn't joke about it, I am a patriot in the tradition of the founders of our republic. The more I read about the founding fathers the more I am awestruck about the collection of minds that forged the foundation of this country. Remember that the second amendment is not so high on the bill of rights by mistake as gun control advocates would have you believe, it is there to protect all of our freedoms and that is why it is only behind the freedom of speech. You should fear anyone that tries to restrict firearms in any way, the ultimate purpose of an armed citizenry is to give them the ability to oppose their government if the need arises, not for hunting squirrels. So when Hillary tells you that she doesn't want to take away the weapons for hunting she is telling the truth, she wants to take away the ability of the citizenry to oppose their government that has taken away all of their rights. Although I am not a Jew, I frequent a great Jewish website about this subject, anyone who disagrees with me needs to take a long and hard look at that site.
http://jpfo.org/

JDStud6

Established Member
I just read this outloud here at work..."April 6th, bring a flag to work day". A guy that sits 20 ft away said "What did you just say?" So I said it again. He then said he was going to do it like the sketch on SNL...where the guy (I believe it was Will Ferrell) came in to work with nothing on but an American flag thong. lol

We all pleaded with this guy not to do it of course.

JD

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
COBRABRAD said:
I shouldn't joke about it, I am a patriot in the tradition of the founders of our republic. The more I read about the founding fathers the more I am awestruck about the collection of minds that forged the foundation of this country. Remember that the second amendment is not so high on the bill of rights by mistake as gun control advocates would have you believe, it is there to protect all of our freedoms and that is why it is only behind the freedom of speech. You should fear anyone that tries to restrict firearms in any way, the ultimate purpose of an armed citizenry is to give them the ability to oppose their government if the need arises, not for hunting squirrels. So when Hillary tells you that she doesn't want to take away the weapons for hunting she is telling the truth, she wants to take away the ability of the citizenry to oppose their government that has taken away all of their rights. Although I am not a Jew, I frequent a great Jewish website about this subject, anyone who disagrees with me needs to take a long and hard look at that site.
http://jpfo.org/

Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership A good group and I was a member in 1998 to 2000 I have since got a little side tracked and allowed my membership to expire.

But remember they have history on they'er side 6 million of them probably wouldn't have been killed if the Nazi's didn't have gun control :mj: :mj:

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
spinscan said:
A kid was suspended for 1 day from Royse City Highschool for flying the American flag from his pickup. This happened last Friday. He was told it was for his own good as there had been rumors going around that he was going to get his butt whipped.

What!? That's just insane.

Back when I was in high-school, if you flew anything BUT the American flag, you probably wouldn't live long.

How times have changed. What has happened to this country?!

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
This is CRAZY!!!

THIS IS CRAZY!!!!

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/8439483/detail.html

Schools Ban Patriotic Clothes, Flags
School Officials Say Move Is Temporary

POSTED: 10:24 am PDT April 3, 2006
UPDATED: 10:05 am PDT April 5, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

SAN DIEGO -- In the wake of last week's immigration-reform protests, one school district is taking drastic measures, banning all symbols of patriotism, both U.S. and Mexican.

Beginning Monday, the Oceanside Unified School District is banning all flags and patriotic clothing. According to school officials, some students are using the garments and flags to taunt classmates.

Some critics of the move are calling it a violation of free speech protections guaranteed by the Constitution.

The American Civil Liberties Union points to the landmark Supreme Court case Tinker v. Des Moines. In that case, school officials attempted to stop students who were protesting the Viet Nam War from wearing black armbands.

"The school has to be able to show a strong likelihood that there is going to material and substantial disruption of school, and if they don’t meet that standard, then they can't censor student speech," said Kevin Neenan of the ACLU.

School officials in Oceanside now say that flags -- whether they are U.S. or Mexican or any other country's -- have now become a divider on campuses, saying that some students are using them to taunt other students

Keith Brentlinger displays the U.S. flag outside Hatter, Williams and Purdy, his Oceanside business.

"To me, it's everything," said Brentlinger "I mean, like I said -- we truly live in the greatest country in the world."

Brentlinger said he was shocked on Tuesday when marching immigration-reform protesters tore down the flag outside his business.

"Some of them just grabbed the flag, and pulled it off its aluminum pole, and it got ripped," said Brentlinger.

Brentlinger told NBC 7/39 that he put up a new flag the next day.

"Some protesters drove up in their car and snagged the flag from our building and took off," said Brentlinger. "I was extremely, extremely upset. I mean, it was just ... insulting is the word."

School officials are saying that the ban is just temporary and that they were just trying to prevent violence. They would not say how long the ban would be in effect.

This is just beyond belief!! :nonono: :kaboom:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
These politically correct pussies never cease to amaze me. Soooooooooooooo I'll beat them at their own game

If you wear the American Flag or wear read white & blue, you are one if not all of the following below;
1. Racist
2. A Republican
3. Homophobe
4. Sexist
5. Ignorant
6. Backwards redneck hillbilly
7. Somehow linked to Hitler, i've only yet to figure out how
8. Full of HATE!
9. Uneducated!
10. Last but not least, against basic human rights!

Now, after the silly predictable name calling, I want one of you leftists to actually come out and accuse with one of the above accusations I listed above.

Come now, tell us how you REALLY FEEL!

This ought to be damn fun! :pepper: :banana: :banana: :pepper: :pepper:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I have several flags on the back of my work truck and 1 on the back window of my Lightning. I also have a flag flying in front of my house.

GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.

Users who are viewing this thread