Wolverine low boost VS 2 Vettes

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
First race Stock 2006 C-5
I was on low boost 12psi no burn out and granny shifting testing the track..
:thumbsup: to the Vette driver..

http://trmirror.rage-board.com/files/N2S/DeadHookerVideos/BlackWolverineMustangvsYellowVette.wmv
Second race

2000 vette 408ci 150 shot good friend of mine:thumbsup:
I race him on the same boost put with a nice burn out...

http://trmirror.rage-board.com/files/N2S/DeadHookerVideos/BlackWolverineMustangvsBlueVette.wmv

I was off by like 3 mph on low boost do to hot weather...

Last edited:

boosting101

Established Member
is this the cobra with the huge as turbo where your holding it next too your computer desk???? i hope not cause i saw 4 evos make 8 sec, 2 9sec, and low 10 sec passes sun with 4 cylinders....

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
I know its a "public" place, but people who stand in front of others obvioulsy filming irk me at tracks.

Still, nice vids!

Hurley

Established Member
boosting101 said:
is this the cobra with the huge as turbo where your holding it next too your computer desk???? i hope not cause i saw 4 evos make 8 sec, 2 9sec, and low 10 sec passes sun with 4 cylinders....
Dude do you talk shit in every single one of your posts? you nut swinging evo bastard.

boosting101

Established Member
not trying to be a di**, im just confused why i didnt see a 9,8 sec pass if this is the car im thinking....first run was testing the track, i know.

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
boosting101 said:
u are such a ***....get off their nuts

boosting101

Established Member
Hurley said:
Dude do you talk shit in every single one of your posts? you nut swinging evo bastard.

not realy i dont even love evos all that much, i like em, just like cobras, im selling my car in 6 months when i move to boston, time for the benz!!!!!!:D

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
boosting101 said:
Why troll just to start sh*t? I mean he was on dr's for one and two nobody cares about Evos' here. They are nice, i mean I really like them but if I really cared I would go to an Evo forum. So quit trolling unless you are contributing to this thread in a good way.

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
boosting101 said:
not trying to be a di**, im just confused why i didnt see a 9,8 sec pass if this is the car im thinking....first run was testing the track, i know.
u are still a nut hugging ***

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
boosting101 said:

Turbo on the car is a GT42-76 (NOT THE 101mm)

I drove my car 2 hrs to Bradenton on 315-35-17 drag radial ran a 10.6@135 on pump gas 12psi.... Now Show me and evo that run that on 12psi??

My best run on the same tires and wheels was a 10.0@149 on 20psi..........
Then drove back home doing 90mph@1800rpm..:pepper:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
boosting101 said:

i dont know what the hell you're trying to say in this post. "as" supposed to be "ass"? "your" supposed to be "you're"? "too" supposed to be "to"? if yes then your post reads:

"Is this the cobra with the huge ass turbo where you are holding it next to your computer desk? I hope not because I saw four evos make ....."

if so it still doesn't make any ****ing sense.

wolverine, nice vids btw. keep the slayer alive.

Last edited:

Henrik

Established Member
boosting101 said:

and they are daily drivers like Wolverine´s.....not set up for 1/4 mile???
Just asking!!!

Users who are viewing this thread