Wolverine low boost VS 2 Vettes

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
Predator97SVT said:
What most of the people on here dont know is that Wolverines car isnt set up for the 1/4 mile, its a highway car. That why he is running a 6 speed and 3:31's, if i remember correctly. just think how fast that car would be with a powerglid, different suspension(one thats made for drag specificly) and some different gears. I'm guessing 8's if he really wanted them.

Here is your answer boostin101.

The car isnt setup to get the best ET...

dogfighter

4th horseman
Established Member
wolverines car might be fast...but no where near as fast as turbosaleen's car. 135mph trap at 12psi hah dont make me laugh

(joking if u cant tell)

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
dogfighter said:
wolverines car might be fast...but no where near as fast as turbosaleen's car. 135mph trap at 12psi hah dont make me laugh

(joking if u cant tell)

Just wait for my other video running 20psi:thumbsup:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
boosting101 said:
not trying to be a di**, im just confused why i didnt see a 9,8 sec pass if this is the car im thinking....first run was testing the track, i know.

Look.....before you own yourself more than you already have. The post read LOW BOOST!!!

Go to streetfire and look up Wolverine and watch the destruction of a 900+ RWHP Supra.....and a few other runs. Then come back if you are still confused- or you'd probably be better served to peruse the EVO and other import forums if you have nothing productive to add.

Last edited:

lilbuddy1587

Banned
boosting101 said:
not this again, "i was on 12psi" ok well evos onbly have a 4 cyliner, i mean it coudl go on all day, im just saying i saw 4 evos spank your car sunday afternoon, i wasnt impressed....gt37r turboed evo drives 1hr 30min to my track runs 9.7's and drives home, your not the first...

evos-small motor big turbo
rustang-big motor small turbo(but you have a big motor and big turbo:kaboom: )

What in the holy christ is it about these cocky phuqing evo owners ? They see 3-4 cars run 9's that are complete drag cars and they think all evos do this with minimal work....I swear to god, its getting out of hand.

sick408dakr/t

Established Member
COBRA WOLVERINE said:
Turbo on the car is a GT42-76 (NOT THE 101mm)

I drove my car 2 hrs to Bradenton on 315-35-17 drag radial ran a 10.6@135 on pump gas 12psi.... Now Show me and evo that run that on 12psi??

My best run on the same tires and wheels was a 10.0@149 on 20psi..........
Then drove back home doing 90mph@1800rpm..:pepper:[/QUOT

Very very nice! Are you saying you had a 101mm on it:eek: :eek: :eek:

94SN95

Established Member
Predator97SVT said:
What most of the people on here dont know is that Wolverines car isnt set up for the 1/4 mile, its a highway car. That why he is running a 6 speed and 3:31's, if i remember correctly. just think how fast that car would be with a powerglid, different suspension(one thats made for drag specificly) and some different gears. I'm guessing 8's if he really wanted them.

Damm highway car!!! I wonder what would be the topend :rockon:

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
sick408dakr/t said:
COBRA WOLVERINE said:
Turbo on the car is a GT42-76 (NOT THE 101mm)

I drove my car 2 hrs to Bradenton on 315-35-17 drag radial ran a 10.6@135 on pump gas 12psi.... Now Show me and evo that run that on 12psi??

My best run on the same tires and wheels was a 10.0@149 on 20psi..........
Then drove back home doing 90mph@1800rpm..:pepper:

Very very nice! Are you saying you had a 101mm on it:eek: :eek: :eek:

I have a 101mm seating in my garage waiting to go on a 408ci..
I still have a Gt42-76 turbo on it.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
boosting101 said:
not realy i dont even love evos all that much, i like em, just like cobras, im selling my car in 6 months when i move to boston, time for the benz!!!!!!:D

a v8>I4 more displacement.. same boost as the I4 evo is pushing... ur looking at 2,000+ hp and 6-7 sec time slips...

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
boosting101 said:
\

you drive a ls1........

That still makes your Evo look like its going in reverse when stock even though his LS1 is 50 y/o technology. Bet you feel like a tool.

boosting101 said:
\ im confused why evryone is sooo excited about a 10 sec pass in a huge a** turboed cobra....

Because thats low boost you ricer tool. :bash: :kaboom:

NetChemica

My car's missing 2 cams.
Established Member
GUYS, someone go alert all the top fuel teams out there that they can run FASTER if they switch to 4 poppers!!! SCREW displacement, lawnmower engines is where the power is at. Off to home depot!

rev440

young punk
Established Member
boosting101 said:
im confused why evryone is sooo excited about a 10 sec pass in a huge a** turboed cobra....
Weve already went of this boosting101, Your car producse more boost then your iq.

COBRA WOLVERINE said:
I have a 101mm seating in my garage waiting to go on a 408ci..
I still have a Gt42-76 turbo on it.

Whats your 408 gonna go into? Kick ass runs thats a hell of a car you got there.

Last edited:

NetChemica

My car's missing 2 cams.
Established Member
boosting101 said:
im confused why evryone is sooo excited about a 10 sec pass in a huge a** turboed cobra....

because he doesn't need assloads of boost to get him there

he did it without drag suspension, on street tires, with a high geared rear end, and without stressing his motor

he also drove it home at 90mph in comfortable RPM's while running pump gas

Users who are viewing this thread