Wolverine low boost VS 2 Vettes

boosting101

Established Member
COBRA WOLVERINE said:
Turbo on the car is a GT42-76 (NOT THE 101mm)

I drove my car 2 hrs to Bradenton on 315-35-17 drag radial ran a 10.6@135 on pump gas 12psi.... Now Show me and evo that run that on 12psi??

My best run on the same tires and wheels was a 10.0@149 on 20psi..........
Then drove back home doing 90mph@1800rpm..:pepper:

not this again, "i was on 12psi" ok well evos onbly have a 4 cyliner, i mean it coudl go on all day, im just saying i saw 4 evos spank your car sunday afternoon, i wasnt impressed....gt37r turboed evo drives 1hr 30min to my track runs 9.7's and drives home, your not the first...

evos-small motor big turbo
rustang-big motor small turbo(but you have a big motor and big turbo:kaboom: )

redline360

Established Member
God when will you mustang/camaro/TA people ever learn. Evo > r cars

There just as fast with 4 cylinders!!!!! What is wrong with you people

:D

You guys need to go sell your cobras(to me :)) and get evos duh

Last edited:

redline360

Established Member
Hey boosting,

What does it take for the evo to run the quick? And how much are we looking at? Are they streetable?

Serious question lol. I honestly dont know anything about evos. Im pretty sure some other memebers of SVT would like to know also

01MustangGT

CHP 5.1L Stroker & KB
Established Member
look at how the other evo owner talk to this troll boosting101

23rz3.jpg

Last edited:

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
LOVE your car wolverine!!!!

BUT starting at this point:
boosting101 said:
is this the cobra with the huge as turbo where your holding it next too your computer desk???? i hope not cause i saw 4 evos make 8 sec, 2 9sec, and low 10 sec passes sun with 4 cylinders....

=

525026236nqxyAk_ph.jpg

Last edited:

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
boosting101 said:
not this again, "i was on 12psi" ok well evos onbly have a 4 cyliner, i mean it coudl go on all day, im just saying i saw 4 evos spank your car sunday afternoon, i wasnt impressed....gt37r turboed evo drives 1hr 30min to my track runs 9.7's and drives home, your not the first...

ok..youve been pretty much bashing every mustang on every post that you post on....this is a mustang website....why dont you go to som gay dsm page or something like that...jesus i mean like you say it can go on all day long what about weight?boost? and all of this other bullshit run what you brung and hope you brought enough, and yes theres always someone faster....Speed cost money how fast do you wanna go?

Now back on topic, Nice runs On Low boost wolverine makes me want to get my 95 Mustang back.

Nick

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Yours over any evomit, ever no matter how fast they run!

Last edited by a moderator:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
What most of the people on here dont know is that Wolverines car isnt set up for the 1/4 mile, its a highway car. That why he is running a 6 speed and 3:31's, if i remember correctly. just think how fast that car would be with a powerglid, different suspension(one thats made for drag specificly) and some different gears. I'm guessing 8's if he really wanted them.

Last edited:

ls1eater

Established Member
Predator97SVT said:
What most of the people on here dont know is that Wolverines car isnt set up for the 1/4 mile, its a highway car. That why he is running a 6 speed and 3:31's, if i remember correctly. just think how fast that car would be with a powerglid, different suspension(one thats made for drag specificly) and some different gears. I'm guessing 8's if he really wanted them.
+2, Except 8's would be easy especially with 30 psi.....

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
boosting101 said:

You're really not helping anyone here - mainly me. I'd be shitting my pants to be trapping 135, let alone at only 12psi with another 18 to go.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
boosting101 said:
is this the cobra with the huge as turbo where your holding it next too your computer desk???? i hope not cause i saw 4 evos make 8 sec, 2 9sec, and low 10 sec passes sun with 4 cylinders....
How many of those are owned by people as opposed to shops?

BS101 got retarded from all the blow off valve noice

Users who are viewing this thread