Girl fight, then teenager vs 40 yr old *VIDEO*

fullofvenom

Established Member
this is the future of america. stupid f'ing people.

i don't blame the older guy, he was trying to stop a fight. a senseless one at that. funny how these young biys today are such hard asses. notice how the loud mouth cameraman doesn't even think about getting in a scuffle, just runs his mouth.

DOHC32VMark8

Established Member
^^^Dude wtf at your avatar

That's all retarded. The old guy is dumb for letting a kid goad him into hitting someone who is underage, I'm fairyly sure he would be pretty ****ed in court with that tape.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
fullofvenom said:
this is the future of america. stupid f'ing people.

i don't blame the older guy, he was trying to stop a fight. a senseless one at that. funny how these young biys today are such hard asses. notice how the loud mouth cameraman doesn't even think about getting in a scuffle, just runs his mouth.

i agree with you about the old guy. good for him for stopping a retarded fight. but he has no right to destroy someone elses property. he ended up getting himself owned in the end

Frank

Wintermute

Banned
Stop the fight, no problem. Act all tough and get in kids faces, then actually let them goad you into hitting one of them, phuck you. He's lucky that kid didn't put the boots to him after he went down, or that 10 of them didnt swarm him and beat the almighty shit out of him.

Now you're an internet star, loser.

98GMEater

Mr. PIIHB
Established Member
Haha...... If that dude got his ass whooped by that kid I cant imagine what that chick would've done to him.

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
I didn't see anything wrong except for the old guy getting involved? Very tricky dealing with young people of this nature... especially when alcohol is involved. What often happens to the "good guy" trying to break up a fight at a party? He usually gets rocked by some drunk tough guy thinking he is Standing up for something. It's best not to fight because you loose either way in the long run in society, unless you get paid for it. But if your feeling deviant, it's a hell of a rush.

Basically, if you involve yourself in a fight, plan on fighting. If you don't like fighting, flee for the hills

northsider

Established Member
That kid with the hooded sweater could have a career in boxing. See him bob and weive and stick him with the right hook. Muhhamid Ali style.

Users who are viewing this thread