Girl fight, then teenager vs 40 yr old *VIDEO*

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
HAHA, watched the vid again and I just keep laughing at how the macho man got knocked the **** out, why do people have to bud in to peoples bussines

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
WYSIWYG said:
Everybody thinks this is a great video. It is NOT at all. Just think it over. What does this one video tell you about our society today???

The younger generation has no respect for anything period. They trash talk everyone, fight for no reason, etc. There is no morality today and I'm ashamed of what this world is coming to.

There seemed to be no problem until the older guy hit the kids camera. I think the kids responded appropriately after being attacked, and after having his property damaged. Would you let an older guy break your camera and then tell you "what are you going to do about it"?

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Red Shift said:
There seemed to be no problem until the older guy hit the kids camera. I think the kids responded appropriately after being attacked, and after having his property damaged. Would you let an older guy break your camera and then tell you "what are you going to do about it"?

I can see why the old guy broke up the girls fight, but that is where it should have ended. He did ask for the beating.

redfire-vert

Established Member
that old bastard was beggin for a beating, im 19 and take BJJ, i would have put his ass to sleep...:sleeping:

BelvedereGTX

Banned
jah81592 said:
why is stuff like this even posted, this is a automotive enthusists web forum.
Why did you click on it.? Go back to streetfire with those comments. Do you want your couple minutes of your life back too? Anyway, the old dude got what he deserved for hitting the young kid. Im happy for the kid for getting a good shot in. After all the kid tried to break it up

YaDeaDHomie

Established Member
WYSIWYG said:
Everybody thinks this is a great video. It is NOT at all. Just think it over. What does this one video tell you about our society today???

The younger generation has no respect for anything period. They trash talk everyone, fight for no reason, etc. There is no morality today and I'm ashamed of what this world is coming to.

Theres been foolishness on earth in many ways similar to this, since the beginning of time. It's human nature. As for the older dude, 1 thing only led to the fight, him breaking the camera. If he just broke up the fight and shut his mouth and moved on, he wouldn't of got into the argument. He insisted to be a hardass and threw the first punch. That kid had ALL rights to "defend" himself. Plus, its on camera...If they're smart enough they'll edit out the fight.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Great Vid., but all that bullshit accomplished.....................................................................Nothing

bullitt1672

Established Member
if that old bastard is stupid enough to act like that then he deserved to get his ass beat, and that kid should have put his knee up the old guy's nose.

rem177

Established Member
WYSIWYG said:

I think it is a good video...Obviously everybody in that video is trash, and it is sad what things have come to in some places. I think it is good because it shows the guy who was in the wrong get what was coming to him. It was good that he broke up the fight, but he didnt have to push over the kid and break his equipment, he could have merely side-stepped. I wouldnt be sitting there filming some fight in a parking lot, but if someone broke something of mine like that I would sure as hell speak up about it. The kid is asking for it, but so is the older guy, and he gets what he had coming. He had NO excuse to hit a minor in the face like that.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
congrats on breaking up a fight. Once that was over he should have walked.
he shouldn't have pushed the other kid and broke his shit then proceed to act like a hard ass and tell the kid to pretty much go phuck himself. A simple appology and an offer to pay for what was broke would have sufficed.
Then punching a minor...no dice there he deserved the ass beating since the kid was trying to prevent the camera man and the old guy from getting into it.

Now if I was out with a friend of mine filming (hes a camera man for Wyte Ryno Media in Denver) and during a skate session a fight broke out and my buddy started filming it. And this happend...especially to my camera that dude would have not gotten away with it. And i dont think anyone else here would let someone break their shit then offer no appology and just tell em to go phuck them self, and would leave it at that and be happy.

Breaking up fight = good thing
Pushing a guy and breaking his property then telling him phuck you = bad thing
not just walking away when someone is trying to help prevent another fight = bad thing

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
The kid in the hooded sweater told the guy to walk trying to stop a fight between the cameraguy and the man, then the man gets in the hooded sweater kids face and then hits him. The older guy deserved to get blasted by the kid, not to mention he took the first shot and did not knock the kid down!!

Last edited:

|VeNoM|

FTC
Established Member
That old guy looked so pissed after when those two ladies went to stop him from getting worked. Man If that was me that knocked the older guy down i would have talked SOOOOOOOO much shit to him after, just to see him go livid about getting his ass kicked by a kid.

Sure the kid is a punk, but the older guy thinks hes some ****ing hardass. I hate people like that, i would of beat his ass myself had I been there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread