Girl fight, then teenager vs 40 yr old *VIDEO*

PSI87

Banned
This video makes me happy. Not that I enjoy violence, I think its terrible, but these guys have no clue how to fight. I'm not that big of guy and I'm 95% sure I'd own them, prolly w/o anyone even getting hurt. Here's why: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3747092207213485520&q=matt+serra&hl=en It's a pretty cool video I found comparing strikers to grappelers, check it out. (Note: Skip to about 1:30, before that its boring)

Last edited:

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
esqeddy said:
I just pray they aren't registered voters.

Those are the only people who are registered to vote.

Wow, at what point is watching 2 chicks fighting fun?

Watching 2 chicks get it on: Cool

Watching 2 chicks fight in the parking lot of a gas station: Redneck trash

Last edited:

raiders03

Banned
Who is the ugly fruit in my avatar? Looks like he is about to take a load. If your going to change my avatar dont put a dirty jew on it. P.S. when your momma looked up her family tree a gorilla shit on her face.

2k1cobra

Established Member
monkeyspunk79 said:
Those are the only people who are registered to vote.

Wow, at what point is watching 2 chicks fighting fun?

Watching 2 chicks get it on: Cool

Watching 2 chicks fight in the parking lot of a gas station: Redneck trash
I liked it.:shrug: :lol:

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Atleast all the teenagers didnt jump in. Its been so long since i seen a 1 on 1 street fight. Old guy was just wrong for everything he did besides trying break up the girl fight. It even looked like he was a little rough on the one girl too.

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
the old guy should mind his own bussines, thats what he gets for sticking his nose in some one elses bussines, why dont people just mind the own ****ing bussines

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
damn, i was kinda hopin to see some puck kid get his ass whiped...

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Huh. The old guy was a tough guy wanna be. He hit that kid three times alot harder than he got hit, then the kid barely clipped him and he fell down. After that it got worse for the old fella. But that kid took those shots better than I thought.

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
Greatest Freaking Video EVER, I have watched it like 10 times in a row and just gets better everytime I see it.

Dumb old guy, if I got my ass kicked by a teeny booper I'd go home and kill myself.

That kid was listening to 50 Cent before the fight.
The old guy listened to the Rocky Theme driving home from getting owned.

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
Awesome vid! I loved how that guy was talking out of his ass then the next minute he was on his belly holding the dudes leg like a bitch trying to keep a "stupid little kid" from getting loose and kicking his face in.

WYSIWYG

Established Member
Everybody thinks this is a great video. It is NOT at all. Just think it over. What does this one video tell you about our society today???

The younger generation has no respect for anything period. They trash talk everyone, fight for no reason, etc. There is no morality today and I'm ashamed of what this world is coming to.

bstang46

Established Member
It sounded like the camera man got the older guy to do what he wanted him to do. I think he was wanting to get him on tape punching one of those young punks.

Users who are viewing this thread