Hulk Hogan's wife seeks divorce

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
http://omg.yahoo.com/report:-hulk-hogans-wife-seeks-divorce/news/4261

CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) Linda Hogan has filed for divorce from her wrestler husband Hulk Hogan, a newspaper reported Friday.

Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, told the St. Petersburg Times that he had no idea his wife had filed for divorce. He was informed by a reporter that Pinellas County court records showed that the paperwork was submitted Tuesday.

"Thank you for the great information," he told the reporter.

Family spokesman Adam Handelsman referred calls to another spokesman, who did not immediately respond Friday night.

"My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes," Bollea later told the newspaper. "Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

The couple star in the VH1 reality TV series "Hogan Knows Best," with their two children. Recent episodes show the normally close couple attending marital counseling, but they eventually reconcile.

On Nov. 7, Hogan's son, 17-year-old Nick Bollea, was arrested on reckless-driving charges after a car crash. Clearwater police said Bollea crashed his 1998 Toyota Supra on Aug. 26 while street racing against a silver Dodge Viper driven by a friend. A report said Bollea was driving faster than 60 mph in a 40 mph zone.

Bollea's passenger, John Graziano, was not wearing a seat belt and was critically injured. Bollea, who was wearing a seat belt, was not seriously injured.

The Hogans moved to a $12 million bayfront estate on Miami Beach in 2006 so their children, Brooke and Nick, could pursue singing and acting careers. They had previously lived in Clearwater, near Tampa. :uh oh:

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
I live in this area, and I can say Terry does not seem to be the bad parent, asshole a lot of people seem to make him out to be.

You used to see him all the time down in Clearwater beach on his scooter and at Frenchies saltwater cafe. Met him a couple of times (once with nick there) at a supra meet. I don't claim to be close to the family or anything like that, but every occasion we saw him around Clearwater, he always took the time to talk to me and my friends and sign stuff if someone asked nicely. He had a really nice viper truck too at the time.

Lets just say, Son acts alot different when Dad is around, very courteous. For all the public scrutiny on this case, it really isn't any different than what normal families go through. The kid made a mistake that got someone hurt, happens every day. I don't understand why everyone can't just give the family some privacy. It just shows the average american has nothing better to do with their lives.

I think Nick is a cocky little ****, but I sometimes understand why, you have Mega star Dad, Mom who used to model when she was younger, a sister that has a singing career, and what does he have? A giant standard to live up to... It doesn't excuse his actions, but before people go to put the 17 year old kid in the noose, remember all the stupid shit you did at 17 and were just lucky enough not to have something really bad happen.

I just hope somehow this family manages to stay together, nothing can replace a family...... What's done is done.

Last edited:

DriveNASCAR

AKA ColdFusion
Established Member
Hogan has spent a big chunk of his life as a professional wrestler; doing things that are harmful or even downright destructive to his body to provide his family a luxurious standard of living. I wonder how much of his hard-earned money is going to be ripped away from him in a divorce?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I live in this area, and I can say Terry does not seem to be the bad parent, asshole a lot of people seem to make him out to be.

(SNIP)
Lets just say, Son acts alot different when Dad is around, very courteous. For all the public scrutiny on this case, it really isn't any different than what normal families go through. The kid made a mistake that got someone hurt, happens every day. I don't understand why everyone can't just give the family some privacy. It just shows the average american has nothing better to do with their lives.

I think Nick is a cocky little ****, but I sometimes understand why, you have Mega star Dad, Mom who used to model when she was younger, a sister that has a singing career, and what does he have? A giant standard to live up to... It doesn't excuse his actions, but before people go to put the 17 year old kid in the noose, remember all the stupid shit you did at 17 and were just lucky enough not to have something really bad happen.

I just hope somehow this family manages to stay together, nothing can replace a family...... What's done is done.

The kid did not make a "mistake' He made a stupid ass decision which resulted in almost killing his passenger. There is no excuse for what he did and he should hang for it by spending a considerable amount of time behind bars rather than in them.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I watched the show twice I think...:bored:

She sure seemed like bad news to me right from the get go...:nonono:

I'm not at all surprized...

Too bad for the Hulkster... He seemed to really want to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread