Hulk Hogan's wife seeks divorce

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
I find it funny that 'nick made a huge mistake' but the other guy didn't have a seatbelt on and I bet he didn't ask to get out of the car. I hate the guy ended up in a coma, but he wasn't too bright himself for riding along. Racing should be done at a dragstrip but look at the roadkill cafe and see how many were at a strip. How many of us have went redlight to redlight doing the same stupid stuff, with a buddy cheering is on. I don't defend his action but could have been anyone of us being stupid he just happens to be a star's kid. He deserves a suspended liscense and whatever applicable charges by FL. state law.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
She's a fat pig and they probably have a prenup so she's probably getting half of the $$. Sucks for Hogan and the kids.
:lol: You do know that a prenup makes it so he won't lose half his money right? It's when you don't have a prenup is when you're screwed.

Last edited:

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Haha - seriously. HALF OF THE MONEY WITH A PRENUP!?! ZOMG!

Come on Zero260, you're making all the SN owners look 'stupider'. :)

But then again, the poster above can't spell "lose". So it goes both ways.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
well, i guess that will free up some space on our DVR machine, since my wife won't have to record that stupid ass show anymore.

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
The kid did not make a "mistake' He made a stupid ass decision which resulted in almost killing his passenger. There is no excuse for what he did and he should hang for it by spending a considerable amount of time behind bars rather than in them.

Key word being "kid"

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
She's a fat pig and they probably have a prenup so she's probably getting half of the $$. Sucks for Hogan and the kids.

I hope for Hulk he has a pre nup. Otherwise in this great country he got to earn all the money and now can lose 1/2 of it and their physical assets to a woman who "became accustomed to a particular lifestyle" due to Hulk doing some major damage to his body. She always struck me as your typical lazy, greedy wife of a rich celebrity who has an overdeveloped sense of entitlement because her husband worked for a living. Say what you want about Hulk but his injuries are real that he suffered for a living and no one can put him down for that. I doubt there are many pro athletes out there that have sustained as many injuries as he has in their careers and still continued.

Common

Established Member
I hope for Hulk he has a pre nup. Otherwise in this great country he got to earn all the money and now can lose 1/2 of it and their physical assets to a woman who "became accustomed to a particular lifestyle" due to Hulk doing some major damage to his body. She always struck me as your typical lazy, greedy wife of a rich celebrity who has an overdeveloped sense of entitlement because her husband worked for a living. Say what you want about Hulk but his injuries are real that he suffered for a living and no one can put him down for that. I doubt there are many pro athletes out there that have sustained as many injuries as he has in their careers and still continued.

Although fake, wrestling is not as easy as most assume, his injuries are no joke.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Although fake, wrestling is not as easy as most assume, his injuries are no joke.

some of his injuries are due to the roids i'm sure he took. hips are known to wear out from steroid use (bo jackson), and hulk has hip replacements. i'm not taking away from the damage i'm sure the sport itself did to his body

BelvedereGTX

Banned
some of his injuries are due to the roids i'm sure he took. hips are known to wear out from steroid use (bo jackson), and hulk has hip replacements. i'm not taking away from the damage i'm sure the sport itself did to his body

No offense man but roids had nothing to do with his injuries. That man and other wrestlers go through and have gone through hell with all the years of wrestling. Although its all scripted, they take A crap load of serious abuse and as you get older like hulk it takes a toll on you.

444_Fed

Banned

What makes you think Bo (hijack) did steroids? From everything I read as he was coming up he was completely natural. I remember an SI deal when he was at Auburn where the first time he ever attempted to bench press he got above 400 (free weights).

no1sirbutler

Established Member
hey i would comfort the mother yes shes old but not that ugly. plus the money she'll prolly get would keep me in mustang parts the rest of my life. HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread