Hulk Hogan's wife seeks divorce

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
What makes you think Bo (hijack) did steroids? From everything I read as he was coming up he was completely natural. I remember an SI deal when he was at Auburn where the first time he ever attempted to bench press he got above 400 (free weights).

if i remember correctly he had AVN of his hip. there are several things that can cause that at such an early age, and i could swear i had heard that roids was what caused it.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
No offense man but roids had nothing to do with his injuries. That man and other wrestlers go through and have gone through hell with all the years of wrestling. Although its all scripted, they take A crap load of serious abuse and as you get older like hulk it takes a toll on you.

i'm not denying how rough the sport is, but i'd bet money on the fact that roids contributed to the early demise of his muskuloskeletal system.

Common

Established Member
if i remember correctly he had AVN of his hip. there are several things that can cause that at such an early age, and i could swear i had heard that roids was what caused it.

Steroids are sometimes used as pain killers by boys in the wrestling. Dumb I know, but recovery it gives them is beneficial to their career.

98GMEater

Mr. PIIHB
Established Member
Thats a bad way to find out, I guess Hogan didnt know best. Hopefully he gets custody of his kids (if they are still underage) because thats usually where it gets expensive. Oh well, his wife looks like a steroid experiment anyways. There are plenty babes in South FL.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
He has a Chevy as his avatar. Maybe pro wrestling is all he has in life? :lol1:

Says the guy with the Fusion:nono:

But seriously........The "Hogan" family seems even more dysfunctional than the family (Tackleberry's Inlaws) on the Police Academy movies. Out of four members, one has had a highly successful career although he doesn't seem to want to hang up the spandex tights for good. Out of the rest, one does nothing, one sings worse than someone being strangled and the last, is just a F up.

Emin

Banned
Says the guy with the Fusion:nono:

But seriously........The "Hogan" family seems even more dysfunctional than the family (Tackleberry's Inlaws) on the Police Academy movies. Out of four members, one has had a highly successful career although he doesn't seem to want to hang up the spandex tights for good. Out of the rest, one does nothing, one sings worse than someone being strangled and the last, is just a F up.

:lol: +1

Users who are viewing this thread