My new shoes and Mom's new ride

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Just got my car washed up enough to take pics of my new wheels. They are Work Emotion CR Kai's in 18x9.5" +20 offset. Tires are 275/35 Yokohama AVS ES100's. Yup, both wheels and tires are Japanese, sorry guys :burnout:

IMG_3291.jpg

IMG_3292.jpg

IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3310.jpg

IMG_3302.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3311.jpg

Anyone wanna translate this stuff? All the paperwork for the wheels is in Japanese lol.

IMG_3312.jpg

Just in case you think my wheels are ugly, here are a few pics of my mom's new 335i

100_0736.jpg

100_0737.jpg

100_0738.jpg

100_0739.jpg

100_0740.jpg

100_0741.jpg

Oh, and sorry my pictures suck. Both sets were taken with crappy point and shoot cameras.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Dude, love the wheels AND your mom's new ride. That color reminds me of Sonic Blue :).

Btw man, PM me your email...need it for beach purposes.

Oh, and HUGE props to your mom for getting the manual. Marisa also approves.

United_115

Established Member
looks good, i guess its to early in the year to ask how the grip is on the tires? There was a couple guys out this way that put japenese tires on a turboed fox coupe and was hookin at the track lol

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Tires are great, I already had them on the front of the car and they got great traction. In the rear, I have noticed them getting a tad loose when boost hits, but it's been cold and wet, so thats expected.

Mike, I was wondering if anyone would notice the manual in the BMW. My mom has had a 5-spd in her Maxima for the last 8 years, so she wanted to stay with a manual in the new car. No problems here, I'll enjoy it just as much as my car if I ever get to drive it.

Last edited:

04SMGIIM3

انا خارج الكلبه
Established Member
Just got my car washed up enough to take pics of my new wheels. They are Work Emotion CR Kai's in 18x9.5" +20 offset. Tires are 275/35 Yokohama AVS ES100's. Yup, both wheels and tires are Japanese, sorry guys :burnout:

Anyone wanna translate this stuff? All the paperwork for the wheels is in Japanese lol.

Just in case you think my wheels are ugly, here are a few pics of my mom's new 335i

Oh, and sorry my pictures suck. Both sets were taken with crappy point and shoot cameras.

Sweet wheels.

Who worked out the deal to have the run flats swapped on your moms 335? Or did you guys swap them after purchase. That was the first thing I did with both of ours the coupe and the sedan!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Sweet wheels.

Who worked out the deal to have the run flats swapped on your moms 335? Or did you guys swap them after purchase. That was the first thing I did with both of ours the coupe and the sedan!

They came on the car from the dealership. Part of the sport package maybe? I'm trying to convince her to get some new wheels, but these are growing on me.

04SMGIIM3

انا خارج الكلبه
Established Member
They came on the car from the dealership. Part of the sport package maybe? I'm trying to convince her to get some new wheels, but these are growing on me.

Sport package comes with Bridgestone POS RFT's. I have a sedan and coupe both with the Sports package. You guys really lucked out. I had to replace both sets after the weather turned cold. The RFT's were always having pressure issues and setting the TPS off.

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
Sick. I wanted to pick up some Emotion CR Kai's for my old Mineral Gray before I sold it. Cool to see em on your car.

04SMGIIM3

انا خارج الكلبه
Established Member

Just had a look and it seems around Nov 07 BMW begin offering Michelin PS2's and Pirelli's along with the Bridgestone's. I should have waited to purchase :-D

Users who are viewing this thread