My new shoes and Mom's new ride

Pudmunkies

Established Member
Nice wheels, I like em. I wanted to get a set drilled for the car. It looks like the fronts are pushed out quite a bit on your car. You thought of getting a spacer for the rears?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Nice wheels, I like em. I wanted to get a set drilled for the car. It looks like the fronts are pushed out quite a bit on your car. You thought of getting a spacer for the rears?

Yeah, the fronts are very flush with the fender, about the same as my 9" saleens. The rears stick out pretty far as well, just as much as the 10" saleens did before. I've thought about a spacer, but I'll deal without it for now. The fitment is damn good as they sit.

slowtealz28

Established Member
Kiss those rears goodbye after 10-15k miles. I would never buy those tires again... good traction on the street but might as well have bought nitto 555r's.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
looks good. does ur car have an IRS it lookes like it from the pic were you can see the back of ur car in the garage

Sure does.

Jason, I just have to find a time where I have a day and you aren't away on some trip to stop by your new place.

The tires I got for traction in the corners, not as much the straights. They have great grip on the street.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant
Established Member
Yeah, the fronts are very flush with the fender, about the same as my 9" saleens. The rears stick out pretty far as well, just as much as the 10" saleens did before. I've thought about a spacer, but I'll deal without it for now. The fitment is damn good as they sit.

:fm::fm::fm:FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ON THIS GREEN EARTH PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU DIDN'T SELL YOUR SALEEN'S FOR THESE JAP CRAP WHEELS????:fm::fm::fm:

Ban_Him__If_I_could_I_would0-1.gif

btw: Tell mom nice bmw

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
your car was sex with the saleens. would you ever go with saleens again?

:fm::fm::fm:FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ON THIS GREEN EARTH PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU DIDN'T SELL YOUR SALEEN'S FOR THESE JAP CRAP WHEELS????:fm::fm::fm:

Ban_Him__If_I_could_I_would0-1.gif

LOL, these new wheels are about 500x better quality than the rip off saleens I had before. I bought the saleens used and they have some chips in the hypercoating, not to mention the huge curb mark I put on one of the rears when I damn near lost control of my car on an on-ramp. Turns out one of the spokes in that wheel was cracked all the way through, so new wheels was a good idea. These specific Work wheels are used by many Japanese tuning companies on their race cars, so the quality is top notch.

I will be selling the remaining two 18x9" and one 18x10" saleens, plus a pair of 295/30/18 Falken tires, pretty cheap if anyone is interested.

Would I ever go back to saleens? Maybe, it did look damn good, but I kinda prefer having a racer look, plus I've never seen another Mustang with these wheels.

Last edited:

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
Sick Bimmer dale, and nice on the manual as everyone else said, and I already informed you about the wheels. They look great, and its a nice offset to the color of the car good choice :thumbsup:

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
Oh, and Dale if you are selling the tires apart from the rims I just may be interested if you wanna shoot me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread