My new shoes and Mom's new ride

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
and dads car is where? you get the garage at least it looks like

luv the rims and mommies car too

Dad's ride. It won't fit in the garage, so the stang gets the other spot. My Jeep is parked next to his truck.

100_0204.jpg

Although, when my mom went to visit my sister... :beer:

IMG_3143.jpg

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
WORK does make these wheels in chrome, but I wasn't about to pay $200 more per wheel. I was also thinking of black with a red lip, but that was an extra $250 for the set.

03 DSG, thankfully the company that gave me the best price also had these in a warehouse in CA. They are a very aggressive size and offset for Evo's and a good rear wheel for 350Z's, so a lot of shops keep them stocked.

I think gunmetal looks geat on silver, much better than chrome, gives my car an overall darker look as well. One of these days I'll get better pictures in a different light so you can really see how they look.

How much were they per wheel? Also, which company did you buy them from? I went to the WORK website & it showed many distributors here in Cali. I'm sure shipping for a new set to my house would not be too bad for these light 18" grey badass wheels... ;-)

:beer:

Last edited:

mineralrob

Established Member
Compliements your car nicely. I've friend with an evo who has the same wheels. Also as mentioned earlier nice to see something diffrent.

Oman_cobra

Established Member
Opinions are like assholes...we all have them and they all stink to high hell.

I enjoy being "bored" with the faster car...

lol, but yeah my brother has a 06 VW GTi and DSG gearbox i much quicker than the manual..
anyhow, nice Bimmer...
& impressive 13.2's !

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Thanks guys, the wheels really do look 100 times better in person.

How much were they per wheel? Also, which company did you buy them from? I went to the WORK website & it showed many distributors here in Cali. I'm sure shipping for a new set to my house would not be too bad for these light 18" grey badass wheels... ;-)

:beer:

The wheels are usually around $350 a piece, I bought them from RavSpec, a company on this side of the country in New York. Pretty sure they shipped them from a warehouse in Cali though, because thats where the shipping originated. I got a great deal on them through another forum, so I paid a little less. :-D

If you want a california dealer, I did talk a while with A-spec Products. They are in South El-Monte and are the first dealer on the Work website. Very nice guys and knowledgeable about wheels. Had pretty decent prices too. :beer:

Here are some new pics, kinda dark, but with the new bumper...

Baltimoretunneltoll.jpg

IMG_3371.jpg

IMG_3369.jpg

IMG_3356.jpg

IMG_3358.jpg

IMG_3361.jpg

IMG_3363.jpg

IMG_3364.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Thanks guys, the wheels really do look 100 times better in person.

The wheels are usually around $350 a piece, I bought them from RavSpec, a company on this side of the country in New York. Pretty sure they shipped them from a warehouse in Cali though, because thats where the shipping originated. I got a great deal on them through another forum, so I paid a little less. :-D

If you want a california dealer, I did talk a while with A-spec Products. They are in South El-Monte and are the first dealer on the Work website. Very nice guys and knowledgeable about wheels. Had pretty decent prices too. :beer:

Thanks for the reply man. I thought these wheels would be a lot cheaper. I guess I will just stick to my original plan & get a set of silver SALEEN's. Even though I know their quality is not always the best... :(

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Ill be honest I thought they were ugly as all hell at first, but after seeing the new pics Ive done a 180. They look sick and compliment the silver nicely. Good choice.

doubleblack

Established Member
nice wheels, i'm really starting to like japanese wheels on mustangs...I'm looking strongly into these light weight enkie RPF1's

mjchip's car

attachment.php

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice wheels. They go well with the white paint. And I really like your mom's 335. I know a guy at church who has a 335i coupe. The turbo 6 setup is pretty sweet. Sharp looking car!!

Users who are viewing this thread