Whatcha doin' tonite?

ssssnake

Established Member
Let's hear it! Nothing going on here, so tell me what exciting plans you have for Friday nite.

cobra1993svt

Established Member
You ready for my exciting weekend. It will start off with me attending my wifes grandfathers funeral. Then I go into painting the bedroom ceiling, then the walls. Ripping up the carpet. Assessing the condition of the hardwood floors. Painting the baseboards.Then going outside to finish cutting the lawn. I tried to do it yesterday but the rain put that on hold.Oh yeah and my wife would like her summer rims and tires put on her car. The winter wheels are bothering her. Think I have enough time this weekend????

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
goin to bed early. I got work again in the AM on saturday. Sure it blows. But overtime is crucial because im moving this weekend and could use the money.

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
Softball game at six. Beer and wings after that. Tomorrow morning, weather permitting, will be a car wash. I have to do the wife's Accord, and my Sierra. Tomorrow evening we'll be attending a child's birthday party in Avon, IN (about an hour north of home). I have to go to work all day Sunday. It makes me tired thinking about it.

Oh, somewhere in there I have to get with the wife... maybe detailing her car will help me out with that.

Sinnz28

Established Member
Get off work go play with the girlfriend, then watch iron man, then play with the girlfriend again, then eat and play with her again.

My94GT

Established Member
its my buddies b day so were getting in vip at a bar down town with bottle service...im excited...my bank account...not so much

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
probably dinner with the lady and friends, then sleep. i havent slept good in 2 months... i need the rest since the band is playing tomorrow nite.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Go to the gym after work, then hang out with the fiance and call it a night at around 10:00, then go to bed!

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I'm broke, so prolly just getting drunk at a buddies house.
Might be taking a girl out fishing this afternoon though...

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Riding the MS150 tomorrow....not looking forward to it, either. So, tonight will be some light food, heavy in protein and to bed around 11. Talk about a waste of a Friday night!

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Um working till 6 then going out to the spot for racing if the weather holds.

If the weather doesn't hold I might call my buddies slutty but beauty-is-only-a-lightswitch-away cousin.....

Stephen93Cobra

1993 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Well I'm leaving for Iraq on May 4th, so I'm gonna spend as much time with my g/f and my family tonite and all weekend as much as I can!

Users who are viewing this thread