Whatcha doin' tonite?

ssssnake

Established Member
You ready for my exciting weekend. It will start off with me attending my wifes grandfathers funeral. Then I go into painting the bedroom ceiling, then the walls. Ripping up the carpet. Assessing the condition of the hardwood floors. Painting the baseboards.Then going outside to finish cutting the lawn. I tried to do it yesterday but the rain put that on hold.Oh yeah and my wife would like her summer rims and tires put on her car. The winter wheels are bothering her. Think I have enough time this weekend????

When you get done, can you stop by my house?

ssssnake

Established Member
Well I'm leaving for Iraq on May 4th, so I'm gonna spend as much time with my g/f and my family tonite and all weekend as much as I can!

Stephen, my thoughts and prayers go with you. Enjoy your family and gf and thanks for defending our country.

I was hoping to get with some friends for a possible fish fry this weekend, but it looks kinda icky out. Probably just pick up a fresh bottle of Vodka and spend the night alone drinking, sniff, sniff :cryying:

It's Bucaneer Days in Corpus (festival and rides), but I try to stay as far away from that as I can.

Last edited:

Solopony

Established Member
Well unfortunately i work second shift so i work till at least 10:30. I'll probably give the friends a call even though im leaning towards hanging out with this girl I've been talking to. If I work overtime i'll just get some good sleep and run in the morning. I have a Sevendust concert Saturday night.

oldmodman

Established Member
My evening and night will be spent taking a variety of free drugs.

Unfortunately, they were provided to me after a visit to my endodontist after

todays root canal appointment.

No joy here.

:whine:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I'll be making a few hundred dollars while grilling a steak anddrinking beer in the garage... AND FIXING MYDAMN SPACE BAR.

Leeroy697

Established Member
I detailed a car most of this afternoon and now I am waiting on a call from my friend so we can go get a few drinks.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Get off work go play with the girlfriend, then watch iron man, then play with the girlfriend again, then eat and play with her again.

minds similiar except i dont have to work and dont plan on seeing iron man. i might eat tho:banana:

oh but i will ride the wheelie machine to the beach this weekend! im stoked to get her outta hibernation

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Hopefully I'll be getting all my new parts put on (500hp, here I come!:banana:). But tomorrow it's off to the Supra meet in Ellensburgh.

yelostang

Established Member
Tonight I will keep drinking, eat fried stuff I shouldn't, then have sex with the wifey after we are both toasty. The rest of the weekend I have to study.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Hoping to go race some decently quick cars and blow smoke at ricers in a Cummins if my friends hurry up and show up.

Users who are viewing this thread