Whatcha doin' tonite?

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
Class from 11:30-1:30 then a chem tutoring session at 5:30. I prolly get back to St. Tammany around 9. I'll prolly shower and go to bed as I have work at 8:30.

darkhorse276

Established Member
Chem final from 7-10, and then sleep. probably all the way until tomorrow night so I'm well rested for the event of the year........TACO FEST

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
I will start out by getting a call from my cousin...I will go pick him up at work. Then we will drive on over to the local bar for some darts. After I am good and drunk I will wander out to the beer garden and randomly beat the crap out of some guy until he dies. Then I will walk out to the streets were I will again randomly shoot someone in the head. When the cops arrive I will unload my rocket launcher to each and every squad car that pulls up. I will then hijack a car and drive like a crazy killing mofo running over people while I make it to the highway. In conclusion I will probably die to a mass shooting delivered by the finest at Liberty City P.D.

You know, a usual night for me.

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
not much tonite, the girlfriend is going to her dad's house an hour away from here. maybe go to a fish fry, watch some movies and play some GTA.

tomorrow night though, i got plans to go to a party :D

i'd go to the bar, but i can't until Feb. '09 lol

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
** BLOWN PONY NEWS FLASH**

I just got a text from an old booty call... Looks like I might be going fishing at the local park...

No really, I will be fishing at the local park...

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
I will start out by getting a call from my cousin...I will go pick him up at work. Then we will drive on over to the local bar for some darts. After I am good and drunk I will wander out to the beer garden and randomly beat the crap out of some guy until he dies. Then I will walk out to the streets were I will again randomly shoot someone in the head. When the cops arrive I will unload my rocket launcher to each and every squad car that pulls up. I will then hijack a car and drive like a crazy killing mofo running over people while I make it to the highway. In conclusion I will probably die to a mass shooting delivered by the finest at Liberty City P.D.

You know, a usual night for me.
Supposed to go camping, but its supposed to storm and rain all night. So I will probably go pick up GTA and do the same.

BTW, you can get drunk on this game?! :beer:

2003 Silver

Banned
Go to son's minor league Little League game...have a couple drinks after. Hit the sack cause I have my daughter's coach pitch game at 10:00 am on Sat.

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
Supposed to be heading to Boston for a hockey tournament but, the doctor shut me down yesterday. I guess I have a seperated shoulder from my tourney the week before. I'll probably just sit around and be depressed for the weekend haha.

Users who are viewing this thread