What car did you rid of in order to get your GT500?

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
I see that alot of people on here got rid of their Terminator in order to get the GT500. My wife kinda force me to sell the 03 Cobra in order to get the GT500. I sold the 03 and never looked back lol.

ff500

Established Member
th_DSC_0119_edited.jpg
th_bikephoto.jpg

Sold the 03 Cobra to a member of svtp,sold the bike also because I never rode it, had only 165 miles on it.

2003 Silver

Banned
03 whippled vert...best damn car on this site!!! Well...that's my opinion anyway. It's actually probably another member's opinion...the one who bought it.

ToddL

Established Member
66 Mustang Convertible. Beautiful ride. Sold it to a friend, so I still get to see it.

Captain Beyond

Established Member
I traded my 03 black 10th anniversary Terminator for my Vapor w/black striped GT500. :coolman:

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I never get rid of anything. :idea: I just have to keep expanding the size of the race shop!! :pepper:

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Fug you Bruce...!!!

:beer:

I work on my cars so much that I get emotionally attached to them and simply can't bear the thought of parting with them! The special ones even get names.

The following, all Mustangs:

Brenda (1966 Coupe)
Gwen (2000 Cobra R)
Scarlett (2007 GT500)
Copious (2004 Mach II "Secret Weapon")

Plus a few others that don't have names! ;-)

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
I work on my cars so much that I get emotionally attached to them and simply can't bear the thought of parting with them!

I'm just like you...I hate getting rid of any of my cars. My wife thinks I love my cars more than I love her. I had to sell the 03 Cobra to make room for the GT500 but I would never get rid of my wife for another woman..lol.

I try to make this a poll but I goofed up. I was curious to see what cars you had before the Shelby. For some of you guys, it must have been hard to get rid of what you had to get the GT500. It was hard for me but I don't regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread