What car did you rid of in order to get your GT500?

Angel

aLL JaCkeD uP
Established Member
I'm just like you...I hate getting rid of any of my cars. My wife thinks I love my cars more than I love her. I had to sell the 03 Cobra to make room for the GT500 but I would never get rid of my wife for another woman..lol.

I try to make this a poll but I goofed up. I was curious to see what cars you had before the Shelby. For some of you guys, it must have been hard to get rid of what you had to get the GT500. It was hard for me but I don't regret it.

I still miss my red custom Roush. Rosie was the first S197 I had. Sold her and purchased Angel. :rolling:

Albeit the Roush came back with a vengance in the form of a triple black 427R daily driver. :D

Moreboost88

Established Member
Got rid of 04 whipple cobra, sold it to some 18 year old who drives it all year round even in the winter with drag radials lol. I hope that kid is alright he called me a couple of days after the sale and was like this is the fastest car I have ever been in. I still think his dad was dumb to buy that for an 18yr. old who has never had a fast car before.

rdsnk46

Established Member
2003 100th Anni. H-D 150 Silver and Black. 32,000 miles! Loved the truck but they did'nt make a GT 500 when I bought it!

skyhighsd

Established Member
does anyone wish they had kept there terminator

Me! I really didnt need to get rid of it when I bought the gt500. But I think after some mods are done to the 500, I wont miss my 03 cobra so much. I have the KB already for the 500 just waiting for some more parts to put it on. Also kills me to see the guy who bought my cobra (a friend) drive it as his dd all year long.:fm: My 03 never saw rain or snow and only had 14k on it.

Mikesan

First Mustang
Established Member
Didn't have a performance car at the time, but was very close to buying a 2008 Atomic Orange Vette. Did have a 2005 Black/Red GTO that I was fond of. Got rid of that about 6 months before getting the GT500.

Users who are viewing this thread