Billetflow - Make us some Whipple Pulley's!

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Great idea. I've thought about this as well but just assumed there was a reason none where made.

But, how about the same sizes that they make, starting at a 3.50 on down?

.25'' intervals is perfect IMO..

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Also, something smaller than a 2.75 would be nice as well. Maybe another option for something in between a 2.50-2.60.

Once I redo my fuel system, I planned on giving the RR 2.55'' a try since I do NOT want to play around with lowers.

But, I'd MUCH rather run a BilletFlow pulley on there. I'd even be the guinea pig and test out a size that small for belt slip if need be..

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I'd be interested in a 3.75", since I was told the larger Lightning 3.75 Whipple pulley supposedly won't fit the Cobra application.

This would allow me to pulley down some, for open track events that I feel like I should be running less power.

I might be interested in a 3.25" also, since I can get away with more power on the street.

Thanks for taking a look at this Doug!:rockon::beer:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I would take a 3.50, and a 2.75 at some point for sure. the 3.5 for track days, and the 2.75 for strip days. Depending on look I might also take a 3.25 and a 3.0 to replace the oem whipple pulleys I already have if they are of a non-slip design.

-Jeff

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I'll ship you my 3.25 if you need something to spec off of. Of course I would like it back at some point ;-)

-Jeff

04torchred

Established Member
**** that little shit. We need some pullies like 3.3", 3.4", 3.6" and 3.7". For the 3.4L guys this would be great. Make some sizes that no one else is doing.

RR already makes a 3.8" and 4.0". I am having a tough time finding a 3.3" pulley. The 3.3, 3.6 and 3.7 would be ideal. You could skip making a 3.4"

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Yep i have a whipple 3.25 on mine right now but it does not match my BF idlers.

I'll take a 3.25 in silver!!

Users who are viewing this thread