Billetflow - Make us some Whipple Pulley's!

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Hey Billetflow..... I think this would be a great idea to do for all of us Cobra and Lightning guys. I'd take a 3.00 for sure!

Silverboost

Established Member
Dang man! I just checked your website. Wow! That is one BAD GTO you've got there. I'm very impressed. :rockon:

His car is a total sleeper till he cranks it up and you hear his nasty cam. I think I am going to need more boost and some nitrous to run him....

Silverboost

Established Member
Dang man! I just checked your website. Wow! That is one BAD GTO you've got there. I'm very impressed. :rockon:

His car is a total sleeper till he cranks it up and you hear his nasty cam. I think I am going to need more boost and some nitrous to run him if he ever gets some real tires....

geeteego

What???
Established Member

Bob, thanks very much. It's been a hell of a trip, and a long story to everyone who's listened, I can assure you. It takes a little time to spool, but it's nuclear up top. Nothing like the "I got rear-ended by a Space Shuttle" feel of a Whippled car. :beer:

Mike, I gotta shoot over to San Fran early Monday for work. Travel the past 2 weeks has been the sux0r. I'll be home Thursday AM. Sick as a MF'in dog today...and it's raining!

Sharkster

Established Member
I asked several weeks ago about BF having or making pullies for the Whipples and was told by the lady that it was a "no go" as they have some sort of agreement not to "step on toes" with Whipple over this. Dont know how much of this was true but this was what I was told when looking into a 3.25 for my Whipple and some idlers. Maybe Doug could clear that up.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
It makes sense. Doug is very faithful to his gentleman's agreements. So, if he worked something out with Whipple and said that he would not make pulleys to compete with them, then unless whipple gives him a green light then it will not happen.

-Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread