Billetflow - Make us some Whipple Pulley's!

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
It makes sense. Doug is very faithful to his gentleman's agreements. So, if he worked something out with Whipple and said that he would not make pulleys to compete with them, then unless whipple gives him a green light then it will not happen.

-Jeff

Maybe he can make them for Whipple and everyone makes money and everyone is happy:rockon:

dougwg

Established Member
Too much misinformation

Interested as well!
I always wondered why doug never made Whipple pulleys?

Because they will be a one piece non-slip pulley. Reichard makes one piece. I told him long ago that I would stick to the 2 piece designs and he should do the one piece designs.

I asked several weeks ago about BF having or making pullies for the Whipples and was told by the lady that it was a "no go" as they have some sort of agreement not to "step on toes" with Whipple over this. Dont know how much of this was true but this was what I was told when looking into a 3.25 for my Whipple and some idlers. Maybe Doug could clear that up.

Either you misunderstood or Marnie told you wrong, either way I'm clearing everything up right now.

It makes sense. Doug is very faithful to his gentleman's agreements. So, if he worked something out with Whipple and said that he would not make pulleys to compete with them, then unless whipple gives him a green light then it will not happen.
-Jeff

My word, yes it is as binding as super-glue. BUT if someone that I have an agreement or even an understanding with reneges, all bets are off. A mans word is really all he has and I value mine a great deal. I will not be the first to RENEGE.

*renege*
Main Entry: re·nege
Pronunciation: \ri-ˈneg also -ˈnāg, -ˈnig; rē-\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): re·neged; re·neg·ing
Etymology: Medieval Latin renegare
Date: 1548
transitive verb
: deny, renounce
intransitive verb
1obsolete : to make a denial
2: revoke
3: to go back on a promise or commitment

I'll be making Whipple pulleys but I need to run stock items first. I am running 2.76, 3.10, 3.65 S/C pulleys right now and after that is 100mm and 92mm idlers..... after that I should be able to run Whipple's as long as nothing unforeseen comes up.

Last edited:

Sharkster

Established Member
I would have ordered a 3.25 at the time I ordered my snub and idlers. Damn. Im down for a 3.25 when you get this going then.

Wild Bill

Established Member
I'll take a 2.76 or 2.60 in black non-slip. When I got my whipple the first thing I did was see if you had pulleys for it,as I had your 2.76 on my eaton.I was dissapointed when I saw you offered nothing.Im not really wanting the rr pulley as the silver doesnt match my set up,plus I have your idlers.While your at it any chance of you making a lower that wont break our crank shaft?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I am going to be ordering a 3.5 before to long. It would indeed be nice if it said Billetflow across the front of it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Try calling him on the phone. He might be too busy to go online.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Ahhh too bad. I was waiting in the wings hoping Doug would be able to free up some time to make these pulleys.

Users who are viewing this thread