Carbon Fiber theme

johnjon87

Established Member
So I decided to go with carbon fiber on the entire top of the car and leave the rest white! I bought the carbon fiber 3" trucarbon hood, carbon fiber roof from bangastang.com, carbon fiber trunk lid from Cruzinconcepts.com, and now Im just waiting on info for the spoiler. Ive talked to lethal and they have it there but Im just waiting on trufiber/trucarbon to respond regarding their carbon spoiler I saw in there discussion board. So basically I'll have a two tone thing going on the entire car white except the top of the car so.. hood, roof, trunk lid, and spoiler will be in carbon fiber! Lemme know what you guys think!

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Two tone is always a risk, but it sounds like you have a good combo, but like most things, you gotta see it to know. Good luck with it, that's a really cool project & may turn out awesome ... and definitely a distinct look.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
IMHO, that's more for the import scene. Not a fan of "caps" (stickers...) for the roof either. You'll want to have all of it shot with a good coat of clear as well - the factory coatings will not hold up to the sun over time.

johnjon87

Established Member
Just got an email from trufiber turns out my hood was damaged in transport so I'm going to have to wait another 10-12 weeks unless I can or they can find another one. Lemme know if anyone has any where abouts or is willing to sell a gt500 carbon fiber cowl hood

Users who are viewing this thread