Carbon Fiber theme

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Damn dude that blows. I'll let you know if I see anything this weekend up carlisle. Shoot me a pm with your #

johnjon87

Established Member
well as Ive posted a few weeks ago my hood was damaged during transport to trufiber. Ive talked to them via email off and on since this has happend and I decided to go with the fiber glass one until the carbon one is ready and not only will the ship the hood out today but they are also including a 20% discount on the carbon hood if I still want it when it comes back in stock! Great support by them in my mind most companies would just say sorry it got jacked up and youll just have to wait.. big ups to trufiber

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
Please weigh the stock trunk lid and carbon fiber lid so I can update The Weight Reduction thread.

johnjon87

Established Member
Here's a pic of the roof I took earlier...

38005434262_medium.jpg

johnjon87

Established Member
just got the roof splitter mirrors and center console finished no pics of the center console yet but I do have new pics of everything else..

Splitter

38005434270_medium.jpg

38005434269_medium.jpg

38005434274_medium.jpg

38005434279_medium.jpg

Roof

38005434276_medium.jpg

38005434271_medium.jpg

38005434278_medium.jpg

Mirrors

38005434275_medium.jpg

finished product

38005434277_medium.jpg

next up Hood, Trunk, Rear Diffuser, Gauge Cluster, Dash Kit, Side Skirt Extenders, Spoiler, Splash Guards, Arm Rest, and a few more pieces

CuZzO99L

BLACK SUNSHINE
Established Member
Man I'm really diggin the CF roof !!! Wish i knew how it would look with the strips left on... I like my stripes...for now. We have a 2012 Boss in our showroom and the black roof is the first thing that catches everyone's attn. Crazy....

johnjon87

Established Member
there has only been about a dozen roofs made so far if anyone is interested as much as I hate for someone to have my roof hit up hendrix at bangastang.com he is a friend of mine and will hook ya up with it.. if you go to his website you'll notice a familiar picture there if you want to purchase the roof:coolman:...

johnjon87

Established Member
Carbon Fiber Hood will be in next week.. and Ill be taking the car back up to Evolution in a few days to get the ford 9" rear end put on with 3.75 wavetrak gears and my new tune by John Lund! Ill be sure to post up some updated pics as soon as everything gets put on ! stay tuned..

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
well as Ive posted a few weeks ago my hood was damaged during transport to trufiber. Ive talked to them via email off and on since this has happend and I decided to go with the fiber glass one until the carbon one is ready and not only will the ship the hood out today but they are also including a 20% discount on the carbon hood if I still want it when it comes back in stock! Great support by them in my mind most companies would just say sorry it got jacked up and youll just have to wait.. big ups to trufiber

I want to see some pix once it's done also.

It looks interesting. :thumbsup:

R

Users who are viewing this thread