Carbon Fiber theme

johnjon87

Established Member
Well Finally we got a bunch on! still waiting for the carbon fiber spoiler to be made.. Rear Diffuser, Rocker Panels.. Dash Kit, and Trufibers "The Alien" Gauge Pod. The Shelby Pods I have were to big for the gauge pod so untill the aeroforce gauges come in ill have to wait.. Other than that the majority of what I wanted to do is pretty much finished lemme know what you think..! Special Thanks to Hendrix Nowells from Bangastang and Gary Best of Gary Best Kustomz.. They both helped me out enormously and it definitely would have been a lot harder to finish with out them.. I highly recommend them both to anyone on here!

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

tn

Stay tuned for more pics of the completion of the carbon fiber theme and also check back in 2-3 weeks from now.. Going back up to Evolution for my Ford 9" rear.. gears, final tune and much more...!

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Damn man, the one thing that looks a tad off is the trunk. I have an idea, since it's just the top of the car that's CF paint the lower portion of the trunk white and leave the deck lid CF. I think that would look sick and flow pretty damn good

Bigmike0405

8)
Established Member
Looks amazing but those tail lights kill it for me. And I think matte black wheels would pull the carbon fiber together better.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
hard to see in those pics. Here's a few bigger shots

38005434284_large.jpg

38005434296_large.jpg

johnjon87

Established Member
Damn man, the one thing that looks a tad off is the trunk. I have an idea, since it's just the top of the car that's CF paint the lower portion of the trunk white and leave the deck lid CF. I think that would look sick and flow pretty damn good

yep thats been throwing me a little too.. I like youre idea but I was also thinking about painting the piece where it says shelby across the back white so the white still flows and then either going with the carbon fiber spoiler or bangastangs round tail spoiler in white

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I'd tint your front bumper turn signals too. Front end looks great

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Spray it like I said and leave the top half of the CF splitter carbon and paint the underneath white

Users who are viewing this thread