JimmySidecarr for Mod of Terminator Section

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member
Why? So he can close everyone's threads and tell them to use the search feature! LOL

MGC

Established Member
nothing against jimmy...he's a good guy....but im pretty sure there are already a few good admins for this section

No offense to any of the mods here, but when is the last time you've seen them post in here? This is the one of, if not the most, active forums on SVTP, I think it needs a little more moderation.

Last edited:

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
No offense to any of the mods here, but when is the last time you've seen them post in here? This is the one of, if not the most, active forums on SVTP, I think it needs a little more moderation.

This. :read:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member

Actually a good point, I see DOHC03 every once and awhile post in here...I think.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We may not see many Terminator mods posting, but I'll bet a fair amount of attention is given to this forum.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I need to first find out how much time I have available after getting back to work.

Unless I have time enough to do a good job at it, I am not going to just say yes and end up doing a crappy job.

Since none of the parts departments I applied at have called me yet, I am up in the air and don't know how much time I will end up with.

Commute time, work hours, ETC. all are unknown so far.

I do think I could do a good job, without turning it into Corner Carvers(btw I love corner carvers, but I think those policies would be too strict for here), it's just too soon for me to commit.

Thank you all for the vote of confidence though, hopefully I will know in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread