Ever notice? (the urge to spend more money on mods never goes away?)

cobra=trouble

Established Member
that you never happy with your cars performance? always must have more, or keep modding , and KEEP blowing money out the WaZoo! even spending money when you don't really want to nor have enough funds.
when does it stop ! M I sick ? OR WE ALL ?

should i get medical help>shrink ?:shrug:

or do you all feel this way ?:lol:

black 10th vert

Established Member
Totally agree! I don't even race my car at all, and I still "feel the need" to keep throwing money at it, and modding it.:bash::rollseyes It is definitely a sickness!

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Yea it is what it is. I have the next $15,000 in mods already planned for my car, not including the daily driver I am going to buy, so make that $30,000.

my98stang46

Established Member
I'm happy with mine. I don't really race mine. I actually baby it around so when I step on it, it's almost like I've never done it before.

SVTDice

Established Member
I'm happy with mine. I don't really race mine. I actually baby it around so when I step on it, it's almost like I've never done it before.

I know exactly how you feel. I almost never get in boost. :shrug: Maybe I'm TOO babyish with my car?

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
Mine is a weekend warrior so wen I drive it I beat the piss out of it. I also have the rest of the week to dream up Shit to buy for it... it will never end my friend

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I'm pretty happy with my car, its almost stock, aside from the cat-back, and some suspension mods and 18inch reps. i enjoy keeping it clean. She is a garage queen, and I get bashed for that a lot, but its what I like. These cars make fun power stock, but I understand about the mod bug and how it can hit you easy.

cobra=trouble

Established Member
and i got 4 hot cars to boot also.
im never happy ..wife says that to me and she's right . it will never end

and when you do fix a car up so ''bad'' , that you can't even drive it anymore .
that my whole problem

03 cobra > under the knife now..im so broke i had to scratch off the long tubes!

83 gt 408w runs 10.0s > does run only track car , last time a ran it was on 6/05 my trip tick shows i got 75 miles on that motor

68 ss chevelle . motor in avater bbc 489 8-71 blower? not finshed yet need to finshed it close

83 F100 Step side with a 408w too. alum heads solid roller cam 11in converter trac lock 8.8 with 3.27s right now gets 10.5 mpg all on highway

and my D/D/ is a 91560SEL benz. which that is what i been working on since 1983 for a living...no real job since 08. work at home is supper slow now.
we need LIKE ...AAA but some kind of club for car spenders that can't stop ..what can we call that ?

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Hello, my name is Bryan and I have been an addict for many years. I do have a bad problem but my wallet keeps me in check. I am very happy with my car, it is what I have wanted for years and finally have it. I would just like to fix the small things like my throw out bearing and retainer sleeve and be done for the time being.

Last edited:

stal94gt

Established Member
it never ends. 2 months ago i sold my 550 rwhp gt for my stock 03 cobra. thought i would enjoy it stock and keep it that way cause i was tired of the dumping money, un-reliable car issues. 2 months after buying the cobra it puts down 630 rwhp, and 572 tq. not sure if its a good thing but its quick.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Hi my name is Jimmy,

I did a bunch of mods to my car, and I love it, no regrets on any of the mods, except gauge choice.

I got real sick and had to quit work. Money stopped, modding stopped, but the urge has never gone away.

At this writing I am still out of work, yet I want 14" front brakes, which will need 18" wheels, and I really NEED a Tiger Racing hood, to keep cooler open tracking even at this modest power level.

I can't afford a track weekend or even the gas and brake fluid I would use, yet I still want to buy all these parts, what the hell is wrong with me?:dw::shrug:

Then there is that Agent 47 front suspension that will just not get out of my head!!!

Did someone mention a BOSS302?

ARRRGGGHHH!:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread