Ever notice? (the urge to spend more money on mods never goes away?)

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
I may have been like that at one point, but I have moved on. I haven't bought anything for my car other than insurance and gasoline for well over a year now. I feel I have my car the way I want it; stance, wheels, tint, power, etc.

:beer:

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
I want to come to Texas just to learn more from Jimmy and ride / drive with him on the track.

:banana: :rockon::rockon:

SPoole

Established Member
My car has been down for 4+ months now and I am about $10k into the upgrades. My tuner should be done with it within a few days... then I finally get to drive it.
The addiction is evident when I am still shopping for mods even though I have over spent and havnt even driven the new mods yet.
My wife also dislikes my modding weakness but she does a great job of coping with it.

96lowbra

SN8KE B.I.T.3
Established Member
..I though i was the only one,when i first got this car it had 400hp 4months later i had 468hp 5months later i had 500hp...lol and few months later(in process)600hp & on race tune 600+hp..its never in nough always want more i guess bc alot off competion!!thats why where so addicting

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gary, that was the major reason why I sold my '03 Cobra. I loved the car but couldn't stop putting money into mods and knew the only cure was to sell it. I've saved well over $10K since then as my future mod list at the time I sold the car was $10K and climbing. I just couldn't afford my "sickness". :(

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

I am able to curb the sickness. My other CO was about done and I stopped spending money on it. This one will be at the same point soon. I am sure there will be little things here and there, but all the big $$ spending is almost done. After that it will be maintenance and some dress up type stuff. I am looking forward to just enjoying it again.

cobra=trouble

Established Member
Gary, that was the major reason why I sold my '03 Cobra. I loved the car but couldn't stop putting money into mods and knew the only cure was to sell it. I've saved well over $10K since then as my future mod list at the time I sold the car was $10K and climbing. I just couldn't afford my "sickness". :(
well i dont make 6 fuguires like i used to> boss married i rich bitch and close his shop down screwing me big time loved my job plus got cash bouns ,plus side work at home . now no job work on few cars at home , wife works ,making ends meets but thats it.

i have only litle cash saved up. i told myself if i touch this cash i will need to get a real job. i had to take 1000 out of it. and going to need another 1500 to finsh my cobra maybe more?

i hop to sell the 83 380 benz i got so i can repenish my cash i took out from my emer, only fund> that money is not for car parts. so hope it sell that benz soon....i still got to get them shifter gaskets from you , i havent forgot.

my 83 gt needs nothing if i dont drive it ,i wont need anything
my 68 i got all the parts to complete it. same goes for this car also

Users who are viewing this thread