What did you do

big dad

Established Member
What did you do too your Cobra today?.

I started mine up in the trailer, and let it run for 20 minutes.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Payed the insurance on it....it's killing me as it just sits and collects dust. I have no time to drive it :(

Gonna have to figure something out!

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Wanting to put on the BBS RK's maybe over the weekend, depending on work schedule..

Put the trickle charger on it to maintain the charge....

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
Mine is sitting in the garage on jackstands no wheels and the driveshaft and diff are on the floor. Makes me mad I can't drive it whenever I go in the garage

wudy

Established Member
I put my new Craigs custom license plate bracket on. Then i told it " im sorry but this is the way it has to be". You see i was pulled over 3 times last week because of no front plate....Only 1 ticket $110...Bastards....

SoCaDan

Established Member
Looked at it as I have done all week when backing my DD out of the garage. Last time I did anything to it was when I took it out for a little drive last Saturday.

10sec89

Established Member
Washed,and vacuumed mine. Was filthy after it's 2,805 trip from central Florida to NY, then all over NY for a week than back to Florida. Oil change this weekend.

SLPRCTM

Established Member
This is over the last couple days:
Installed my custom made shifter I made, installed solid steering rack bushings, waiting for wrinkle blue valve covers to arrive, waiting for brake cooling duct backing plates to arrive, waiting for the rear section of my exhaust to be finished being ceramic coated. (did the front half already) Stared at twin disc sitting on bench and started car with back half of exhaust off. Sounds great but way loud inside LOL! Going to go home and take it down off the lift since no parts are arriving this week. :-(

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I went into the garage and looked t it, got sexually aroused and ****ed it in the tailpipe since the GF is in Houston for the week? The sponge should burn off this weekend on the way to the car show.

Users who are viewing this thread