What did you do

low whining

Established Member
Its friday so its drive the cobra to work day. Did that, on the way home went out of my way to hop on the freeway and do a quick 2-3 pull. Now its parked safe in the garage.

va boy

Established Member
Painted my calipers......red. My car is Sonic Blue, wasn't too sure about it at first, but they actually look good red on the car.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Nothing, mine hasn't moved in 2 months. Will probably have to jump it to get it started.

Yup, I was right. Was doing a deep clean on my garage yesterday and needed to move the car and went to start it, just got the old clicking of the starter. Grabbed my jump box and that was dead also, so had to pull my truck up to it so I could jump it. I need to drive this thing more!

snaking

Established Member
Go away rain

NEED TO GET WASH AND WAX FOR THE A/M SHOW LOOKS LIKE RAIN ALL WK LONG RANGE SAT 8/12 LOOKS LIKE 98 IN THE SHADE:beer:

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Chiseled installed....Will be completing the final touches, hiding trunk wiring & cutting of the rear mat today!

2012-07-28131315.jpg

2012-07-29092238.jpg

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Chiseled installed....Will be completing the final touches, hiding trunk wiring & cutting of the rear mat today!QUOTE]

That looks pretty sick Time and clean. Dont plan on getting a flat any time soon however. haha

I removed my stock fog lights which were rock indented and gross. Installed a new OEM pair i got from a member one here. So clean!

Last edited:

mustangmatt86

Established Member
^This.

But I always drive it like I stole it. Every day :D
I like pulling into my parking spot at work and smelling a hint of hot rubber as I put the top up. Thats how I know it was a good drive :burnout:

lol, ya but i only have a min drive to work so my cars not even warmed up by then, but i usually take it on a drive afterwards to let it open up

im heading out in a lil while to rip it up

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
Nothing, but I picked up my PC'd valve covers, intake plenum & throttle cable brackets and put them in the garage. Installed dual Aeroforce gauges, gauge cluster, and dual pass h/e a few days ago. Just waiting on injectors to do the rest. :)

Snake Plissken

Established Member
This F'N heat in the midwest sucks! 100...105...108 plus the water in the air. This isn't the southwest!! It's put the damper on my Cobra projects (I hate sweat'n!) Got the stater in and wired got one bolt in now on to the other two where it takes two feet of extensions 'cause of the long tubes.

I'll prep the trans. tomorrow, new throw-out and drain the old atf. I'm trying the newer reformulated Royal Purple max atf.

One of these days I'll get this car back on the road......maybe in time for some COOL weather!!!

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
This F'N heat in the midwest sucks! 100...105...108 plus the water in the air. This isn't the southwest!! It's put the damper on my Cobra projects (I hate sweat'n!)

No kidding! I borrowed a friends window unit a/c for the garage...that was 2 weeks ago. lol It's a detached garage and it's insulated well as it usually stays cool in the summer and warm enough in the winter, but with this heat we've had, I've needed it. And with what I have done lately, I've needed to pull the car out a couple of times so the a/c has at least knocked the heat down when it surges into the garage. lol With a/c off, the garage will still be nice and cool around noon but I soon found out that it will heat it up a lot between noon and 6pm..so it's been running... A LOT. lol

Last edited:

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
lol, ya but i only have a min drive to work so my cars not even warmed up by then, but i usually take it on a drive afterwards to let it open up

im heading out in a lil while to rip it up

I hear ya. My commute is about 1gallon per day, which is probably part of the reason I tear around like a nut. When you spend maybe 15 minutes a day driving your car, you want to enjoy it as much as you can :)

Users who are viewing this thread