What did you do

Scotty B

Established Member
Took my supercharger off :)

engine8-1-12.jpg

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Opened my garage door to grab my golf clubs, looked at my baby and told her, "hey sexy!" Then left to play golf.

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
I took mine for a ride, smiled and thanked God for all my blessings. Than I started working on my soon to be rear diffuser.

If it turns out good I will post how-to photo's.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Wow so what happened that would require you to buy a new one of those??? And how much is something like that? I thought that was a part that lasted forever??

oh it is, and i didn't really need to buy a new one - but i figured it would be easier to build one up completely and then just swap it out with the stock unit. also less down time. then i will just try to sell the stock unit.

everything from tousley was $412 in stock - it goes under a single frpp part number

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
I fantasized about mine, well soon to be mine. It is currently sitting under a car cover at the current owner's home. He is deployed, as am I, so all I can do is sit back and wait.

Super.

Crazy Ray

Established Member
Took the Bra off and wiped it down after returning from a show this pass weekend.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
DD her like every other day....going to a meet out of town this weekend so she'll be all prettied up!
And yes, even after all these years, still puts a smile on my face!

Users who are viewing this thread